Gaming Xenoblade (reading disc...)

Takiowns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a 4.3U softmodded Wii still unable to play XC. I followed all directions letter by letter, tried forcing NTSC, forcing English language, randomly trying different options. Nothing worked. I still get the "reading disc..." forever. What is the best course of action to play this game?

Takiowns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay it's working now! However, I can't really understand Spanish so...? Any other solutions to play this in English?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
He talked about a Wii [Classic] Controller, he forgot the most important word in the sentence
tongue.gif

Classic Controller is 100x better than the Nunchuk style for this game.
And the bundled Classic Controller Pro is even better (better grip, better shoulder button, ... though, on the first try the buttons feels too near from the analog, but it's fine after few hours).

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
machomuu said:
Look on the internet for another iso that's in English and is 4 gigabytes, that's the one I use.
that iso gave me the same error takiowns got and i put the english language, my wii is pal...
i'm downloading that 8 gig overslow torrent, should i cancel?

Takiowns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All iso images are fine. The problem is in the transfer. I re-transferred the game and it's working great now. Just delete the image from your hard drive then add it again. Try to close every other program when you're doing the transfer.

ChrnoYamato1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what are some good solid directions for getting this to work on Neogamma? I haven't found much of anything other than "it doesn't work topics" much like this one, but you guys seem to have it working. Care to share?

Fire2box

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takiowns said:
I am using eLoader

I would recommend FX Loader. I was using Wii flow but decided to finally switch out to GX since it could use cheats in case I ever wanted, needed to use them. I know xenoblade plays perfectly on GX.

ChrnoYamato1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about a backup disc? I'm getting the game soon, but want to back it up (in case something happens to it), and I can't use USB loader GX or anything like that. Any suggestions for Neogamma R9 b50 on a 3.1U Wii?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
He most likely means uLoader, which is another USB loader. Crappy interface, but very decent stability. (EDIT: missed the last few posts...I was talking about Takiowns's post).

Either way...as to how to get it working under neogamma. Sorry, but afaik, xenoblade isn't an exception game in any way (Takiowns had problems because he downloaded a stripped version that didn't included any languages...of course it'll hickup if you try to force a language that isn't there). I suggest you take a good look at this post and make sure you've got everything set up correctly.

ChrnoYamato1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wever said:
He most likely means uLoader, which is another USB loader. Crappy interface, but very decent stability. (EDIT: missed the last few posts...I was talking about Takiowns's post).

Either way...as to how to get it working under neogamma. Sorry, but afaik, xenoblade isn't an exception game in any way (Takiowns had problems because he downloaded a stripped version that didn't included any languages...of course it'll hickup if you try to force a language that isn't there). I suggest you take a good look at this post and make sure you've got everything set up correctly.

Hmm, I see, but what do you mean by exception game? I will use a backup of a 4 GB english only game once I buy this (apparently a real copy won't run on an older Wii, hence why I'm going to use a backup even though I want to buy it, because I have one of the earlier Wiis) and am not getting the spanish one. Will it run on cIOSx r21? I read that D2X is almost the same thing, assuming I interpreted the article correctly. Is it absolutely neccessary? Here's what I have:

Neogamma r9 b50
cIOS x r21 - installed IOS56 - 249 (or something like that)

Thanks for any help.

EDIT: Nevermind, it works on my 3.1U wii, with Neogamma r9 beta50 and cIOS56r21 slot 249 as long as video is set to Wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup