Xenoblade Makes Top 10 Games Chart In UK

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The executives at Nintendo who decided to not port the game are probably kicking themselves in the ass over this.

I mean, there's shooting yourself in the foot, and blasting both your legs off. Hopefully for American fans waiting for this game (and the other ones) Nintendo will take the hint.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
machomuu said:
terminal_illness said:
JoostinOnline said:
Nintendo is retarded for not releasing this (and other titles) in the US. They could have made so much money.

agreed, simply retarted. this game is awesome, not selling it in america is a flippin atrocity.

xenogears did well here.
Xenogears (and Xenosaga) have nothing to do with Xenoblade.
As previously pointed out, yes they are connected in some way or another.
But because Xenogears did well (Xenosaga on the other hand is debatable (it did terrible in the UK that's why they only released II not I or III but is still loved by many RPG fans)) means Monolith Soft already have an advantage because they make awesome games, wouldn't you agree?
I do. Though there is debatable connection that I've been throwing around in my head based off of it's previous name. Originally it was called Monado: The Beginning of the World. I haven't played the game yet, but could that be referencing the Genesis chapters in the Bible? If so, there may be a connection to Xenosaga, and there's also a chance that it takes place in an alternate timeline. I can't say all of the reasons for why as it would spoil things, Xenosaga is basically a modern retelling of the events in the Bible, but since this may be referencing Genesis which are referenced in Xenosaga, it's either a prequel or a sequel after the events of revalations, or completely unrelated.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For the moment, (I'm around 40H in the game), I would say that there's nothing biblical in that game.
It's mostly referencing to the beginning of their own world, the two giants.

There's no explanation on who they are or how there appeared.
No connection to Adam and eve (often represented as Giant too, being prototype of human they were made bigger first).

Maybe later, but there's nothing like "real world references" in xenoblade.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyan said:
For the moment, (I'm around 40H in the game), I would say that there's nothing biblical in that game.
It's mostly referencing to the beginning of their own world, the two giants.

There's no explanation on who they are or how there appeared.
No connection to Adam and eve (often represented as Giant too, being prototype of human they were made bigger first).

Maybe later, but there's nothing like "real world references" in xenoblade.
You sure there's nothing symbolic? I was thinking that the two giants might symbolize the duality of spirit, the never ending struggle of sin, temptation, and Satan and light, good, and the Lord that create the world that exists inside Xenoblade, and if one shall fall, the world shall meet the same end, as one cannot exist without the other.

Of course that's just inferring, as I said, I've never played the game, or that much of it, I've only played the very beginning on Dolphin, and even then I accidentally skipped the opening cinematic.

D

Deleted User

Would never have guessed
biggrin.gif

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
machomuu said:
terminal_illness said:
JoostinOnline said:
Nintendo is retarded for not releasing this (and other titles) in the US. They could have made so much money.

agreed, simply retarted. this game is awesome, not selling it in america is a flippin atrocity.

xenogears did well here.
Xenogears (and Xenosaga) have nothing to do with Xenoblade.
well thats news to me... fuck it then. i could care less if its not anything to do with xenogears. that game kicked immense ass.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: