Gaming xenoblade how far am i? spoliers

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, so i thought i was nearlly done but after 30mins of cutscenes and a few easy battles the 4 bad guys are still all alive and iv just got the the heart of the bionis. is there much more? i need to level up as the boss at the heart is kicking my ass atm and im 69 but i wanna complete it before i start last story! do i have much more to do?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
ok, so i thought i was nearlly done but after 30mins of cutscenes and a few easy battles the 4 bad guys are still all alive and iv just got the the heart of the bionis. is there much more? i need to level up as the boss at the heart is kicking my ass atm and im 69 but i wanna complete it before i start last story! do i have much more to do?
As far as the main story goes, you are pretty close to the end. However, there are lots of new side quests that open up by the end (some won't appear unless you beat previous quests). Once you beat it, there is also a second play through where you carry over your items (or at least some of them) and your current stats.

I know what battle you are talking about, and IMO it is much harder than the final boss. I've got three tips for you, but I'll put them in spoilers in case you or someone else doesn't want to read them:
  1. Make some Terrain Defense gems for the AI characters you choose, because they are stupid and choose to run into the acid for some reason. If you aren't good at making gems, read this.
  2. Be Shulk if you aren't already, and spam Monado Shield. Upgrade it if necessary
  3. Don't bother warning the AI's if they are going to die, save it for reviving them.

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
sweet, thanks for the tips :)

jus wanna get the main story out the way so i can focus on last story but i can always come back for another play through when im done :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: i almost destoryed my friends tv playing it on his wii lmao