Hacking xenoblade chronicles problem

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
so i finally finished downloading my xenoblade (took one week straight, crappy torrents) i copied it to my usb hdd with wii backup manager and when i open usbloader gx it appears as 00.00 gb and won't open, please help, i don't want to redownload for another freaking week

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Well... Based on the information you have given it can be anything...
But a week download? Unless you are still on 56k dial-up you must have gotten hold of a veeery shitty torrent... *coughs*i got it at 9.8MB/sec*coughs*.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if usb loader gx says 0.00gb then the game is a fake. jus google "tehparadox wii iso"

and download em manually. Usb laoder gx only shows 0.00gb if the game is fake, or if u downloaded the wrong game, ie. gamecube iso.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well... Based on the information you have given it can be anything...
But a week download? Unless you are still on 56k dial-up you must have gotten hold of a veeery shitty torrent... *coughs*i got it at 9.8MB/sec*coughs*.
i have a 8 mb adsl connection
i mean like 200 ppl are seeding and 900 ppl leeching
many people on the site said it works and all and it's a very trusted site, and on usbgx it recognizes it as xenoblade...

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...have you tried with a different loader? ...do you have the proper cIOS?

i don't know if this would work, but since you have/use WBM, you could calculate and post the MD5 hash (and the other details: size, partitions etc.) for the file and have any of us compare it to ours....i'd have posted mine now, except i'm 9 hours away from my computer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.