Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by NorbertVacalares, Dec 13, 2011.
Can you please help me i can't play xenoblade chronicles(PAL) on my 3.3E wii.
Thank you for explaining what's wrong, it's very useful to tell you what you need to do to fix your problem.
Let me check my Crystal ball
My ball said "use the Wii controller to play the game"
What did you try?
- Playing the game with the retail/burn game disc?
- Playing the game with a game loader (usbloader, disc loader, etc.)
- Do you have a modchip
- Do you have a hacked Wii, if yes then tell us which guide you followed to hacked it. Also post a syscheck log.
- Which Loader and versions are you using
- The other games are working fine?
- What is the "REAL" problem ?
* the wii asking to update when you insert the game disc (in case you are using Wii menu, modchip or CIOSCORP)
I guess you are using a USBloader because you posted in this forum's section, so:
* the loader not working
* the game not launching at all (Loader restarts, or wii reboots)
* the game is launching, but no picture displayed at all
* the game is launching, but displaying a message
* the game is launching, but freeze when starting a new game or loading a save file
Do you expect us to magically know what you did, where, when and why it doesn't work?
Please, answer all the points above, it will help us determine what you currently have.
Sorry about my earlier post. I am using a soft mod 3.3E wii. When i load the game it freezes on a black screen. I installed the latest usb loader gx. (i cant post my syschechk because im on mobile right now)
IOS255 (ver 31337)
IOS250 (ver 20)
IOS249 (ver 20)
IOS248 (ver 21006)
IOS247 (ver 21006)
IOS236 (ver 65535)
IOS224 (ver 65535)
IOS37 (ver 2070)
IOS36 (ver 1042)
IOS35 (ver 1040)
IOS34 (ver 1039)
IOS33 (ver 1040)
IOS31 (ver 2576)
IOS30 (ver 2576)
IOS28 (ver 1288)
IOS22 (ver 772)
IOS21 (ver 514)
IOS20 (ver 12)
IOS15 (ver 257)
IOS14 (ver 257)
IOS13 (ver 10)
IOS12 (ver 6)
System menu 3.3 is irrelevant.
You don't need to give your version, it's not used by the game at all.
Also, you didn't answer all my questions:
Are the other games working fine?
About your syscheck:
You should re-hack your Wii, you have mixed new and old cIOS.
It could work fine without updating, but you need to understand what you are doing, and I think you are not based on your mixed random hacks.
So it's better to rehack it so you will have newest and correct cIOS for newbie hackers.
Follow one of the two stickied guides from the hacking section on this forum.
So, you gave a little more informations:
- You have a softmod
- You are using USBloaderGX.
- You are using the "latest" version, which I don't know which version it is, as there are ALWAYS a newer "latest" version when the developers work on it. Maybe you even think the one you are using is the latest but you didn't find the real latest.
- Actually, there are even always two "last" version, the last official release and the last beta release.
So, when you need help, always go to USBLoaderGX settings > Page 3 > Credits, and report ALL the FULL line at the top right.
we need the loader version, cIOS revision and base, etc.
A solution you can try:
Force video mode to NTSC in the game settings.
Also, if your Wii is not set to English, force English in the game settings too.
English, or another included language.
That is the first time i try to copy a game to my hard drive. my usb loader gx is 2.3 why would i use force NTSC if my wii is pal? And i just copied this game from my friend's cd.
because I thought your country used NTSC.
If it's PAL, then it's fine, you don't need to force it the video mode.
But then it's strange that you have a black screen (which is usually a symptom from NTSC wii with this game)
I suppose the dump process ended successfully?
You didn't tell me which IOS slot and base you are using.
You should install newest cIOS (cIOS d2x v7, base56 in slot 249, and base 57 in slot 250).
Then use slot 249 to load the Loader and the game.
In his defence, he did say he was on 3.3E
Anyway, are you sure your HDD is compatible? You should try some other game as well.
Thank you sir i'll try it once i get home.
I'll try my super smash brawl if it will load on my usb loader. I am only using gecko os to play my ntsc games then i read topics that i can play on my hdd. So i tried to copy my friends xenoblade chronicles and tried it but it was mo luck. I am using WD 320 gb hdd. I use slot 248 cios d2x v6
Super smash brawl worked. Still no luck on xenoblade
Maybe it's just a bad dump?
Try deleting and creating the dump again.
Maybe the game data on your HDD got corrupted in some way.
Another user had a lot of trouble, and he just needed to dump it again.
Works fine on mine. Its a DVD9 (duel layer disc) so you should get two files from USBloader70.
i did re dump it still no luck i think the problem is on my cIOS installed i will install the latest cios and try to feedback if it worked.
*why is that i am always getting 6.31gb on the xenoblades file? O.o*