Hacking Xenoblade Chronicles not working on WiiFlow

Akpsp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, i finally got my vWii hacked a few days ago and got this game downloaded. When i go into WiiFlow and select the game, it goes to a black screen then back to the Wii Menu. I transferred it over to my sd card via WiiBackupManager.

I do have a external HDD but I don't have a USB splitter cable for it since the external drive don't have a power source of its own.

Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey guys, i finally got my vWii hacked a few days ago and got this game downloaded. When i go into WiiFlow and select the game, it goes to a black screen then back to the Wii Menu. I transferred it over to my sd card via WiiBackupManager.

I do have a external HDD but I don't have a USB splitter cable for it since the external drive don't have a power source of its own.
Do you have installed cIOS?
Do you have installed IOS needed by the game? Like IOS 38?

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Do you have installed cIOS?
Do you have installed IOS needed by the game? Like IOS 38?

This is a vWii,
DO NOT MESS WITH ANY IOS BELOW 200 unless you want to brick it!

It is not recommended to mess with any ios below 200 even for a Wii.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

if your hdd doesnt have its own power source you will need a Y cable for vwii or else the hdd wont work.

Akpsp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got this game to work now. I followed a tutorial on here to format micro sdxc cards to work on the Wii and it worked.

Reactions: Alex4U

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte