Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition launches this May, will have new story content

Announced as part of today's surprise Nintendo Direct Mini, Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition's release date has been confirmed. The updated release will feature improved graphics, a more visible HUD and menu buttons, and remastered music. Not only that, but an additional side story will be available, titled Future Connected, which acts as an epilogue to the main story. Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition launches on May 29th.

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
but I didn't like the single player MMO gameplay
:yay: Yep, that's the best way to phrase it - overly-complicated stats, with each piece of equipment raising some and lowering others; to the point of being a mess of red and blue numbers, only to be amplified by the sheer overwhelming number of pieces you pick up. You're practically showered in equipment just from battling, to say nothing of buying them, and it's impossible to tell whether you should focus on physical defense or Ether defense for the next area/boss.

I tried out Xenoblade Chronicles 2 because people were saying it was so great, and I thought it was awful.
To each their own; Xenoblade 2 is my favourite Switch game thus far, though I've still yet to experience Torna; too busy!

D

Deleted User

https://www.siliconera.com/xenoblad...s-immediately-playable-in-definitive-edition/
The new content titled "The Xenoblade Chronicles Future Connected epilogue", can be played right away.
Someone could begin the game and go directly to this new epilogue in Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition. No cleared save data is required.

Edit:https://www.siliconera.com/xenoblade-chronicles-future-connected-is-set-a-year-after-the-end/

Xenoblade Chronicles Future Connected
storyline is set a year after the game ends, according to Nintendo of Europe.

Xenoblade Chronicles Future Connected is a full chapter that goes over what happened after Shulk and his friends went to fight the Mechons invading the home of the organic people living on Bionis. Naturally, the conflict grows and the group finds themselves involved in a much larger conflict that reveals incredible truths about the world. Shulk and Melia will find themselves on yet another journey together.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: cyb0rg

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Unpopular opinion time again: I like the character design of the original better, even if it was "not made", "made by programmers", "by cockroaches", "by an RNG", I have heard many excuses trying to make my opinion invalid regarding this, but I just like the character design of the original better (of course not the low poly-count or blurry textures, but the face feature proportions, colors, and... well, it didn't look so much like a recent generic anime before IMHO).

Reactions: RichardTheKing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o