Xenoblade Chronicles appreciation/Xenoblade Chronicles 2 hype Thread

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by Xzi, Nov 20, 2017.

1. SignZ

SignZ Timelord

Jul 16, 2008
    Germany
    Neither Wii nor n3DS to play it on (not to mention not being able to emulate it). :P
    Haven't played that much of Xeno2 but so far I really like it. :D

Alkéryn and Scarlet like this.
  2. Athlon-pv

Athlon-pv GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 25, 2005
    United States
    sarkwalvein likes this.
  3. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    that's a thing I would have requested : having the map opened directly to the one you are located, instead of having to select the region and map yourself!
    I don't know if they had user's complain or they just thought about it after 5 years of development..

not sure what the "1:1 zoom" is for the minimap. Maybe it will display the full map full screen, that's also very good. no need to check the travel menu to see where we are located.

I also wish there were a button mapping setting, to switch + and X (I prefer inventory set to X, most RPG use that setup and I access the menu more than the map)

Last edited by Cyan, Dec 15, 2017
  4. Athlon-pv

Feb 25, 2005
    United States
    The UI would be play tested but as soon as it is functional they don't bother with it even if they spend 10 years on development it would not take more then a couple of weeks to do it ...
    Yeah the minimap function would be better if it displayed the whole map as an option.

5. Athlon-pv

Feb 25, 2005
    United States
    Another patch for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 today :

Last edited by Athlon-pv, Jan 19, 2018
    Xzi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice