Hacking Xenoblade Chronicles and the SKY3DS+

RickyZ_PR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone,

I am having problems with my SKY3DS+. I was able to configure the card successfully and updated to the latest firmware which is V110. I am using an Ultra Class 10 Sandisk MicroSD (32 GB) formatted with SDFormatter to FAT32. I choose Format Type (Overwrite) and Format Size Adjustment to ON.

After configuring the settings.txt file and dropping the games into the SD, I boot my 3DS and cycle all the games only to find that Xenoblade Chronicles.3ds does not appear in the selection screen. Before I tried that MicroSD I tried another which converted the .3ds into .3ds.bad. I changed to the current one and the SKY3DS+ generates the .sav file but the game does not appear in the HOME MENU. What is going on?

The rom is trimmed using 3DSExplorer so is only 3.55 GB.

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your most likely using a out of region rom. Make sur you download your region a way you can check is to use browserhax then load the game though there. Also dont trim the rom

RickyZ_PR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Care to explain how to do that? I installed CFW into my O3DSXL (And downgraded too) but I want to use the SKY3DS+ in my Hyrule Edition N3DS which is completely virgin.

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Care to explain how to do that? I installed CFW into my O3DSXL (And downgraded too) but I want to use the SKY3DS+ in my Hyrule Edition N3DS which is completely virgin.
If its on 10.3 or lower install browserhax then menuhax go into the homebrew channel then "run out-of-region game". If your on 10.4 I'm not sure what you can do hack wise or just download a new copy

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go to that iso site again and search Xenoblace Chronicles (Whatever region of games your 3ds supports). You are using an out of region version of the game if it's not showing up. Don't use the "Region Free" versions. You need the straight up version that your system supports.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol