ROM Hack Xenoblade Chronicles 3D Question

reymas101

Professional GBAtemp Noob
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! I'm thinking about picking up Xenoblade Chronicles 3D and I was wondering if there is a hack that lets me edit the level of my characters. Ex. Having my characters start at level 99 cause I suck at RPG's. Also i'm a complete noob at 3DS hacking. If there is also a save that lets me start at level 99 i'll take that. Thanks!!!:nds:

LOLIPOP_MASTER

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hey! I'm thinking about picking up Xenoblade Chronicles 3D and I was wondering if there is a hack that lets me edit the level of my characters. Ex. Having my characters start at level 99 cause I suck at RPG's. Also i'm a complete noob at 3DS hacking. If there is also a save that lets me start at level 99 i'll take that. Thanks!!!:nds:
If by save you mean changing your whole progress then yes... but I think that's no what you mean. currently, there are no save editors for xenoblade chronicles 3D but if you know how to hex edit it shouldn't be a problem. if you don't know how to hex edit, then there are a lot of tutorials on how to do this. but remember, if you edit your save, don't forget to backup it before editing.

reymas101

Professional GBAtemp Noob
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If by save you mean changing your whole progress then yes... but I think that's no what you mean. currently, there are no save editors for xenoblade chronicles 3D but if you know how to hex edit it shouldn't be a problem. if you don't know how to hex edit, then there are a lot of tutorials on how to do this. but remember, if you edit your save, don't forget to backup it before editing.
Yeah, I meant a save editor. Thank you very much for your help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.