Xenoblade Chronicles 3 gets new trailer showing off the world of Aionios

The highly-anticipated next Xenoblade Chronicles game has just gotten a new trailer from Nintendo. The video focuses specifically on the new world of Xenoblade Chronicles 3--Aionios--and what it looks like, with dramatic shots of mountains, lakes, and some of the landscape you can expect to see throughout your journey. There's also a special edition of the game on the way, with pre-orders opening tomorrow, exclusively through the My Nintendo Store. That applies to those in North America, with the UK version of the limited edition going on sale later next month. Xenoblade Chronicles 3 launches worldwide on July 29th.

CloudStrife190100

HaxCommunity
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This and BOTW2 are the only reason I'm keeping my switch at the moment. The other games lately that get published that ive seen on warez sites are trashy indie titles that can be played on a mobile phone.......

Last edited by CloudStrife190100,

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm happy with how XB3 looks. 1 was a classic, X was... X, 2 was just fan service, but this looks like it'll be great.
XC2 wasn't just "fanservice" - Dahlia, ew - it also had a rather decent story about running out of liveable land and Pyra wanting to ask the Architect
to kill her, since she's suicidal after everything that happened
. Also features a psychopathic religious figure, which...is actually kinda redundant to say, come to think of it.

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
XC2 wasn't just "fanservice" - Dahlia, ew - it also had a rather decent story about running out of liveable land and Pyra wanting to ask the Architect
to kill her, since she's suicidal after everything that happened
. Also features a psychopathic religious figure, which...is actually kinda redundant to say, come to think of it.
...Yeah, it was just fan service.

I don't think anyone cares about the plot when there's a bunch of scantily clad anime women calling you "Master." Blech.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
...Yeah, it was just fan service.

I don't think anyone cares about the plot when there's a bunch of scantily clad anime women calling you "Master." Blech.
Poppi's like the only one who actually calls her Driver "Master", though, and she's a robot made by three generations of perverted Nopon - no-one else particularly agrees with Tora's family's shared fetish. I mean, heck, there's a Heart-to-Heart conversation where Brighid suggests punishing Tora for his fetish.

The word "Master" is never otherwise used to refer to Rex, or any other Driver - it's more a partnership than master and slave.
You've clearly never played XC2 through, since that's wildly inaccurate.

Not to mention that there's male Blades too, like Dromarch, Aegaeon, Boreas, Gorg, and Dagas (among others), and a third of the generic common Blades are males (the others are females and canines), so it's not at all just "scantily clad anime women".

AngryCinnabon

Resident Iron Valiant
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm really excited for this! might actually repair my switch for it haha!

As for the Xenoblade 2 debate...

Aside from that damn snow rabbit (which i actually heavily used for ice coverage early game), i don't think it's as bad as some people chalk it up to be, might just be me never really being sensitive to that kinda stuff as it doesn't really reach me the way this type of fanservice is meant to; I just think the blades are neat, nothing more nothing less.

Also aforementioned religious psychopath: god i love and hate that guy for all the pain and agony he's caused, I love delusional villains with superiority complexes!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @NinStar, Who's whipping who?