Gaming Emulation Misc Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - Emulator/Etc Discussion

Gnostalgia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just the bloom fix from what i can see and the creator himself posted it on the yuzu discord and told people to share it so i don't really see the problem, it also doesn't really fix it it just makes it less bright.

No, the mods in question that were leaked were the non-public ones that donators have access to, to test it. Stuff like 2K, Bloom WIP2 (which completely fixed the yellow waterfalls, etc), and other mods.

You can see a list of the mods theboy is working on in the yuzu discord or his discord itself

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, the mods in question that were leaked were the non-public ones that donators have access to, to test it. Stuff like 2K, Bloom WIP2 (which completely fixed the yellow waterfalls, etc), and other mods.

Well then i at least have not seen those

Gnostalgia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well then i at least have not seen those
That's because the post was deleted pretty quickly before it was spread (thank goodness for that). Theboy makes awesome mods and only asks to not leak them until they are released publicly and the leaker couldn't follow this one rule

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That's because the post was deleted pretty quickly before it was spread (thank goodness for that). Theboy makes awesome mods and only asks to not leak them until they are released publicly and the leaker couldn't follow this one rule

Well good so no reason to hold it back for everyone that would be just throwing a temper tantrum honestly.

Firion Hope

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested and the build still crashed for me.

It seems that the musashi mod gives the best visual quality and performance for me, using yuzu EA 2888

Did you test from the beginning of the game? Could just be that its more prone to crashing in the intro area.

For what its worth on Ryujinx Vulkan I tried the musashi mod and it immediately made me start crashing again constantly, even after switching back to 3x_resmod. Had to clear out the shader and pptc or w/e its called cache, also restarted my PC and then it stopped crashing. Possible its unrelated and that it was something else I did between stopping playing for couple hours and then starting again but IDK. I am playing on 1.10 game version with DLC. Also I doubt it matters but my firmware is only 14.0.0

Reactions: Ryouka

Digital79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The game runs awsome on latest Yuzu EA 2888 with 60FPS and 4x res mod on Vulkan. I get a locked 60FPS but all that is left is that I need to keep turning off 60fps mod at the end of eatch cutscene and then back on to be able to get it to continue. The player in this video seems to have found I fix as far as I can tell:

But not sure how he is doing it. Also some other player in a video said he had a fix where it keept going to 30fps during cutscenes and then back to 60fps afterwards by it self. Anyone know how this is done with eather solution?

w1ll0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Is there a 60fps gameplay, 30fps cutscenes mod/cheat?

(I think) My eye caught something on discord but I'm not sure if I dreamed it.

Digital79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a 60fps gameplay, 30fps cutscenes mod/cheat?

(I think) My eye caught something on discord but I'm not sure if I dreamed it.
There is def something, a video shows it here:

I asked him in the comments and he said it does 60fps ingame and 30fps cutrscenes by it self. Seems to be connected to this but I have no idea how this works.

FPS Code by theboy181 14060000 017FFB28 00000001 08000000 017A86A0 00000001 00000001 20000000 14060000 017FFB28 00000000 08000000 017A86A0 00000002 00000002 20000000

w1ll0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
There is def something, a video shows it here:

I asked him in the comments and he said it does 60fps ingame and 30fps cutrscenes by it self. Seems to be connected to this but I have no idea how this works.

Interesting.

The 60fps gameplay+30fps cutscene cheat only works in Ryujinx, Yuzu will instantly crash if you load the game.

Thanks for clarifying.

Last edited by w1ll0w,

Armos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone wishes to try, this pull request fixes the crashing issues under OpenGL:
https://github.com/Ryujinx/Ryujinx/pull/3542

Just grab ryujinx-Release-1.1.0+b6f2014-win_x64 from the second post. Make sure you select OpenGL, not Vulkan. I am personally unable to get a single crash anymore from the 90~ mins or so I tried.
How do you download those? Mine just gets stuck with "unknown time left" on the windows one. Linux one completes just fine, though. Tried with Mozilla and with Edge. No dice.

edit-
Was able to get it with a download manager like Motrix. Took a bit longer, but it eventually completed.

Last edited by Armos,

NerevaRising

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Paraguay
I press L+A and it doesn't activate 60fps and the resolution mod doesn't work, the game gets all blurry
Right click xeno 3 on the game list, there should be a "manage cheats" option where you can enable or disable installed "cheats"
The 60fps mod should be there, if you get "no cheats found" you did something wrong

Attachments

• ryu.png
    ryu.png
    10 KB · Views: 165
Reactions: RodrigoBR

Armos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you put mods in ryujinx? I installed the same as yuzu but it doesn't work
It might depend on what game version you're running and whether you have DLC installed or not.

Some examples below where resolution mods should go for Ryujinx: (in the paths [yourusername] is your own windows profile name without brackets)

*1.0.0, and 1.1.0 without DLC:

C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\Ryujinx\sdcard\atmosphere\contents\010074f013262000

*1.1.0 with DLC: C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\Ryujinx\sdcard\atmosphere\contents\010074F013263001

Mods such as 60 fps mods can still go here regardless of DLC, though note that one compatible with 1.1.0 is needed or it doesn't work:

C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\Ryujinx\mods\contents\010074f013262000\cheats

For Yuzu it works in a similar fashion. The same digit directories based on the base game or DLC. Couple examples here for 1.1.0 and DLC installed:

I put 60 FPS mods here and it works fine -> C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\yuzu\load\010074F013262000

DLC folder. Resolution mods, etc.: C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\yuzu\load\010074F013263001

**DLC resolution mod path should be something like this inside the actual mod's folder: \romfs\monolib\shader
The Musashi config mod from a few pages back is a good example of this that works. Post # 245 on the below page:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/xenoblade-chronicles-3-emulator-etc-discussion.616262/post-9899899

Note that mods in the DLC path with 3001 as its ending numbers Do Not show up in the game properties to be enabled or disabled in Yuzu. They're always on in a similar fashion to Ryujinx. Masagrator failed to note this in his topic, so I'm saying it here for posterity. (if the OP could put a little guide in their first post here for this it would help tons of others as not all in the future will see this post)

If I missed anything, feel free to let me know.

Last edited by Armos,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Eu4hiUW.jpg