Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna - story trailer

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 will soon receive new DLC, which goes in depth on events 500 years prior to the game's main campaign. Titled Torna: The Golden Country, this expansion will be available as an add-on to Xenoblade Chronicles 2, or can be purchased as a standalone title. The new trailer, uploaded today, gives us a look at the cinematic cutscenes for the game, teasing its release on September 14th.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really glad that they're going back to Torna for this dlc. Hopefully we'll learn a whole lot more about what happened during the aegis war and more about torna in general! The more lore we get, the better. Already have the physical version preordered, September can't get here fast enough!

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Looks amazing as usual ( except for the English dub ).
I'm expecting this expansion to be around 30 hours of main story alone excluding the other contents.
Monolith is the JRPG savior.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I enjoyed xenoblade 2 like crazy. Cant wait for this to come out. Also Elma from Xenoblade X is confirmed as a blade for the game

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And they just released new DLC yesterday 2 new blades and one of them is from Xenoblade X "Elma" I love what Mono is doing
Keeping us busy to mitigate the Torna story wait

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think i must be the only one that can't get into this game.
i tried to play some, i find the battles incredibly boring
Pretty common response its no where near as fast paced like Tales games. Tho if you only played at the beginning of the game you've only bitten a small crumb of what the game can offer. :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol