1. seam

seam GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    so would it be possible to have no voiced at all for the few parts that are still english? doubtful that having no file at all would work, so maybe some dummy files? (I would think u would just need to know which files are still in english) yes, i hate dubs that much.

oh and also, this lets you re-add the swimsuits as well? i read some previous posts and it sounded like you guys figured that out

2. SDheff

SDheff Member
    Newcomer

If you're using the provided files in the thread you should have the entire game in Japanese except for a part of the president's speech at the beginning of the game when you arrive in NLA. The patch/files/instructions also provides uncensoring of swimsuits.

3. seam

United States
    Yea, hey thanks for the reply, but my main question was CAN the presidents speech at the beginning be muted? so its just subtitles. I would think this would be easy to achieve, but I havent looked into it myself

4. luan43

luan43 GBAtemp Regular

am i dumb or is the patcher easy to use?have no idea what im doing, any help please?

5. ErdeFB

ErdeFB Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Finland
    It requires skills a bit above normal computer usage.

6. Elusivo

Elusivo Shinobu Molester

Portugal
    If u delete the audio files it probly won't crash and hence muted, the main problem is that nobody (I think) found where the last part of the speech is yet and so we can't mute that part, if we knew where it is the whole speech could be made into jpn.

7. Shinryuuken

Shinryuuken Member
    Newcomer

Finland
    It seems there's a possibility to modify bust size if you have an access to Japanese version of the game and it's pretty simple. If you want to be safe just create a character in EU/USA version and save it by pressing X and assign it to some slot, there are 5 possible to slots choose from. When you do that there should be a file called avatarmakedata in game's save folder. Just copy that and put it inside the Japanese version's save folder. Launch up the Japanese game and go to character creation screen and load your character by pressing X and choosing right options from there. Modify your bust size and save your character, now just put the new avatarmakedata file inside a EU/USA version of the game and go to character creation screen and load your stuff. Character creation screen doesn't seem to force bust size to default value at all :)

Also, anyone who's interested. I also can share a file that contains five different breast sizes, so just poke me. They're assigned to all five slots. Character is identical in every slot but only bust size has been altered.

Last edited by Shinryuuken, Dec 21, 2015
  8. liomajor

liomajor GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Didn't see them, are they boyflat > bombersize?

Could you make a screenshot of their size?

9. Shinryuuken

Shinryuuken Member
    Newcomer

Finland
    Well, I can do that. I made them by step by step from lowest to highest one. I'll edit this post later to add screenshots in.

This is some borderline stuff so you've been warned. I replaced pictures with a .gif animation my internet buddy made: http://cloudef.pw/armpit/breast-xeno.gif

Last edited by Shinryuuken, Dec 21, 2015
    liomajor likes this.
  10. seam

United States

nice, this should be added to the OP

edit: probably make a note on the OP about the patcher fixing the swimsuit issue as well, so people like myself were unsure about it can be informed

11. IngeniousDefault

IngeniousDefault GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    So what exactly is this? Does it work on a normal retail version or is it for an emulator? How can I use it?

12. aracom

aracom GBAtemp Fan

Gambia, The
    You have to have a way to load modified game files on your WiiU, either by simply replacing them in your loadiine folder or by loading them via cafiine. At the moment, your WiiU has to be on a FW >=5.3.2 to do that.

13. 3DSfan2671

3DSfan2671 Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I'm interested. Can't you just upload the save file on mega or is that not allowed here?

14. Shinryuuken

Shinryuuken Member
    Newcomer

Finland
    I'm not quite sure and I bet it falls in to a category where copyright comes in. I only know that avatarmakedata file contains at least the information it needs for the character. This needs some confirmation and if it's fine then I'll gladly put it in here.

kamesenin888 likes this.
  15. kamesenin888

kamesenin888 GBAtemp Maniac

im interested maybe you can pm the link or so :)

16. aracom

aracom GBAtemp Fan

Gambia, The
    It's save data, no one has been banned for that as far as I know.

17. Shinryuuken

Shinryuuken Member
    Newcomer

Finland
    Well, then you can grab it from here.

18. AlBa

AlBa GBAtemp Regular

Did any of you have screenshot taken before and after text font resizing to compare ?

19. luan43

luan43 GBAtemp Regular

do i need to restart the game or is this compatible with an ongoing save?

20. aracom

aracom GBAtemp Fan

Gambia, The
    You can use your old save and it won't be damaged, if you aren't using cheats.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Xenoblade, Chronicle, [Undub]