Hacking Question xenoblade 2 - 1.4.1 update firmware requirement?

tides

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

tides

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly no. You'll get the update nag.

update nag? does that mean that i can play the game or it will stop me from playing the game?

also is there any way to download older updates? i searched and people said it was safe to update up to 1.3.0

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
update nag? does that mean that i can play the game or it will stop me from playing the game?

also is there any way to download older updates? i searched and people said it was safe to update up to 1.3.0
You can still play the game as long as your switch firmware is the same or above the firmware required by the game. You just wont be able to update the game to the latest patch since nintendo will now force you to update and be on the latest system firmware just to be able to start the download to the patch.

tides

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can still play the game as long as your switch firmware is the same or above the firmware required by the game. You just wont be able to update the game to the latest patch since nintendo will now force you to update and be on the latest system firmware just to be able to start the download to the patch.

that means i cant update ?????????? :(

is there anyway to update older game updates and apply them? i read that 1.3.0 is safe

tides

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP