• Likes 28
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
@x0x0 what certificate did you use to inject your roms?

Sorry my bad you used Zelda so it wasn't an online game certificate as such.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How odd Zelda & 1.2 Switch both Switch release title certificates and work, that might be the answer

IDK, just give it a try. I tried Bomberman cert and worked as well.

When doing this we have nothing to lose. Just enjoy playing online until the dark day.

Make sure you wipe out all error information and never been used layeredfs.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
IDK, just give it a try. I tried Bomberman cert and worked as well.

When doing this we have nothing to lose. Just enjoy playing online until the dark day.

Make sure you wipe out all error information and never been used layeredfs.
Just out of curiosity which dumping tool did you use to dump your certificate also banned users?

I've never used Layeredfs, I was thinking a lot might have to do with using that I was reading the banned thread and I've noticed virtually all the bans have used layeredfs apart from 1, who used bricmii to run autorcm instead of TX's.

Have you noticed though all the certificates you are using are very early switch title releases. You don't know maybe something was not implemented in the early switch title cetificates but was then updated later on in titles.

Last edited by Reecey,

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just out of curiosity which dumping tool did you use to dump your certificate also banned users?

I've never used Layeredfs, I was thinking a lot might have to do with using that I was reading the banned thread and I've noticed virtually all the bans have used layeredfs apart from 1, who used bricmii to run autorcm instead of TX's.

Have you noticed though all the certificates you are using are very early switch title releases.

WAINCartDumperNX 0.3.

I'm not using any autorcm methods but 10K ohm resistor modded inside of the joycon to short pin 10+1.

backup untouched rawnand before anything can touch the system. Always restore to the backup before updating games (load xci using sx os to load the icon on homemenu, that's it. Then back to OFW to update)

Last edited by thaikhoa,

x0x0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hey op I put my cert in all my dumps. I used to be able to play online with all my games, but now most of them give me the error 2124-4025.The only game I can play online with now is mario tennis aces. Looks like they banned my cert or something. Can you still use the same cert for a bunch of games?
Im using my cert to splatoon 2 and payday 2.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I used minecraft
Thanks it seems to be if you use a certificate from an early switch release like Zelda, 12 Switch, Bomberman anything that was released very early on, it works but anything a bit newer after that era it flags a ban. The certificate you used and the other guys ban was mid 2017. Of course I might also be talking out my back side!

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks it seems to be if you use a certificate from an early switch release like Zelda, 12 Switch, Bomberman anything that was released very early on, it works but anything a bit newer after that era it flags a ban. The certificate you used and the other guys ban was mid 2017. Of course I might also be talking out my back side!
A cert is a cert
That makes no sense. Nintendo bans in waves he's just part of another wave

Remember that people who only ran homebrew got banned. Nintendo can detect cfw with no issues

xxBLACKBEARDxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A cert is a cert
That makes no sense. Nintendo bans in waves he's just part of another wave

Remember that people who only ran homebrew got banned. Nintendo can detect cfw with no issues
I think you might be right. But I was basically playing 5 different online games in the same hour with the same cert. I'm not saying I was trying to get banned but I was really pushing it. My case might be kinda irrelevant

Reactions: RedHunter

willhack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you guys think updating and playing different region xci files will be more easy for them to detect

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you might be right. But I was basically playing 5 different online games in the same hour with the same cert. I'm not saying I was trying to get banned but I was really pushing it. My case might be kinda irrelevant
Like I said, they ban in waves
No on case by case basis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: