Hacking Question Xecuter SX and game DLCs

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
That's what people said about the 3ds....
When I made CIAngel (first ever on device game piracy app) no one said it wasn't possible.
It was just a good idea lol.

For switch it's trickier.
Maybe unless we each share our device certificates or something, it can't he done.
And if we do that, we'd get banned probably.

The14thfly

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
When I made CIAngel (first ever on device game piracy app) no one said it wasn't possible.

Maybe unless we each share our device certificates or something, it can't he done.

My point is that nothing is impossible. Their system is secure...for now. We have no idea what future exploits we will have. It's not impossible, it just takes a lot of time + money.

So who knows. Also I know what ciAngel is, :^) I still use it.

Reactions: cearp

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's what people said about the 3ds....
As I wrote you can do that appears as a freeshop (for the end user) but technically it would be different.
You can't just download things from Ninty's servers and use it to play online careless and for free on the Switch if you didn't buy the things before.
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

well it would have to be done in a different way. You are correct that the actual freeshop/ ciangel couldnt be done, but i just meant a repo of updates/dlc etc. that people have either uploaded or whomever uploaded that you could download stuff from and ignore nintendo entirely.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
a repo of updates/dlc etc. that people have either uploaded or whomever uploaded that you could download stuff from
And exactly this is against Ninty's copyright. You are not allowed to host their copyrighted stuff (which includes updates and DLCs) somewhere.

(of course this doesn't make it impossible ... just a bit naughty. ;) )

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And exactly this is against Ninty's copyright. You are not allowed to host their copyrighted stuff (which includes updates and DLCs) somewhere.

(of course this doesn't make it impossible ... just a bit naughty. ;) )

well gosh forbid if someone did something they werent suppose too ;]

vstar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone confirm that you can get language packs from Nintendo servers when using TX SX?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...