Hacking XCXGecko Question

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Note: I posted this in the XCXGecko Thread, but never got a response...

Sorry guys, am new to this... I am wanting to use this Editor. My Wii U is on 5.3.2 (Spoof to 5.5.1 I think). Anyway, I usually go to wiiubru.com to load everything, but I am not sure how/where to load Pygecko... Can I load both the kexploit and Pygecko from that site? Thoughts/help appreciated :)

Side Question: What determines how much damage is done to enemies? Is it the levels, or equipment/weapons, or mix of both? I was wanting to max out levels because I thought that is what determined damage done to enemies. Clarification appreciated on this and above question(s) :)

TGLaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not on 5.3.2 so I don't have an answer for you concerning your main question, but to answer your side-question, the damage is calculated based on the weapon stats, your equipment traits and the weapon's traits (and any augments). The weapons' stats are on file and cannot be modified iirc.

D

Deleted User

PyGecko (TCPGecko on the Wii U side) can be loaded using HBL. WiiUBru.com loads HBL when you navigate to it, so just find the TCPGecko HBL app and put it on your SD Card to run it within HBL.

(Or you can use Geckiine, which allows you to run both Cafiine and Gecko at once.)

TGLaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I have no idea what I'm talking about since I'm on 5.5.1, but here...

1. Check this tutorial on reddit, and scroll down to the part that says "Kernel Exploit Prep Work: Setting up your SD Card": https://www.reddit.com/r/WiiUHacks/comments/4i4rv7/flimflam69s_551_kernel_exploit_guide_and_other/

2. Follow that little section, then go to http://wiiubru.com/appstore/ and download TCPGecko on your PC, open TCPGecko.zip and extract the apps folder into your SD card's "wiiu" folder.

3. Then go to loadiine.ovh and load the "Homebrew Launcher 1.2 RC3" (so basically just load the site and hit submit, since it's already selected by default)

4. Lastly, load TCPGecko and launch XCXGecko, and from there, connect to your Wii U's IP via XCXGecko.

5. Use XCXGecko. You can also repeat step 4 for TCPGecko on your PC instead of XCXGecko.

6. Profit???

D

Deleted User

Wait, PyGecko can't be loaded through wiiubru site? I am not sure how to do it through HBL and SD card. I don't have much experience with HBL...
Download this, and place them both on your SD Card.
Then, when you visit wiiubru.com, the Homebrew Launcher will open. You will be given the option to launch the Homebrew App Store. Open it, and when it opens, scroll down to the bottom, click on TCPGecko, and click GET. Press HOME to return to HBL, and then press the new TCPGecko button.

Reactions: TGLaw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse