Hardware XCM Case Mod trouble

MEGAMANTROTSKY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure whether it was XCM's instructions or my impulse shopping (I've really wanted to turn my Wii black) but I'm in a rut. Tried assembling the "Black Knight" case mod all of today. After following XCM's instructions, I'm pretty sure that I've placed some screws in the wrong places, and when I tried to place the Disc-face-cover with the buttons, I didn't have enough screws left to finish the job. Not only that, I had to start over so many times that the screws I have are unusable. Is there any reliable set of instructions that tell you if its a tri-wing or phillips' head that you're supposed to use? Second: is there a place that sells replacement Wii screws? I'm going to have to completely start over either way, so any help at all is welcome.

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
replacement screws.
http://www.extreme-mods.com/Replacement-Sc...entscrewset.htm
these are pretty good being as they aren't tri wing, but phillips. makes it easier when you can't find you're tri wing driver. I'm still rockin the stock case but have been lookin at the xcm black knight case for a while. xcm has a good reputation and have heard good things about their cases.

MEGAMANTROTSKY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bump this. Extreme Mods does not currently have the product in stock. I've been trying to find other stores to fit the bill, but the only other one is consoleshop.com; I have not heard very good things about that store. Any suggestions for trustworthy vendors?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.