Country
United States
Hello,

I have my switch on 8.0
SXOS 2.9.2
Installer 3.0
Usb Hdd exfat 2.0TB
sd card exfat 128gb

When i try to launch any xci from album, screen goes back to the main screen and nothing mounts. When trying to load from inside installer I just get a failed to mount error. The same exact xci installed from album without error so i know its not corrupt. Im not sure whats left for me to try.

Jay

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Convert it to nsp - then back to xci.

It's most likely an nsp or xci that was modded or repacked with an update or dlc included.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Every single one? These exact ones worked in the past. It stopped working when I updated to 8

It's a problem on your end dude, they work fine for everyone else. Maybe check the files on your sd card - install the minimum needed files and add 1 at a time until you find out what's causing your issues.

jkjj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a problem on your end dude, they work fine for everyone else. Maybe check the files on your sd card - install the minimum needed files and add 1 at a time until you find out what's causing your issues.

super annoying dude. speak for yourself.
this is an issue i haven't seen too many people talk about, but i've definitely run into 2568, and only somewhat recently. inexplicably the same source files can output both good and not good xci's.
i swear i've even had a couple that were good that are all of the sudden not good. of course linux doesn't support exFAT built in to the kernel, licensed anyway (yet), and maybe there was a non clean removal somewhere, but still, it seems kind of finnicky.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?