ROM Hack Question XCI problemas with a eShop game bought

genzokun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi guys,

I bought a game through the eShop when I got my Nintendo Switch. I played a lot and I updated it to the latest version when the system told me that there were a new version.

Now I'm banned and of course, I can't access to download the game.
I have Atmosphere 0.82 installed in my Switch and I can play all the games that I have excepts the game (Enter the Gungeon) that I bought through the eShop.

Now I can see a cloud icon at left of the title's game and there is a prompt message saying that I have to go to eShop first if I want to play this game.

Is an .nsp file (I've tried different files from different sites).

Also, I tried with a .xci file installed with ZeroTwoXCI. The installation is perfect, the game is showing in the menu but I can't play it.

Any idea?
Thanks.

genzokun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
delete the game from eshop first, then install it again?

I tried it, even I reset settings and all the stuff. I put it everything from scratch and nothing.

I don't know if Nintendo's server knows something about I bought the game (because I did not linked the account that I used to buy it).

Thanks.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try using 4NXCI to convert your XCI to NSP.
I tried it, but nothing.

Thanks.

ReikaRin

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I tried it, even I reset settings and all the stuff. I put it everything from scratch and nothing.

I don't know if Nintendo's server knows something about I bought the game (because I did not linked the account that I used to buy it).

Thanks.

delete ticket of the game using tinfoil?

Reactions: genzokun

genzokun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
delete ticket of the game using tinfoil?

I download Tinfoil again and it seems that there were a new version than I had installed. I've been able to see "empty tickets" with no name or number, just an empty line between other tickets.

I've delete it and it worked!

Thank you so much for the tip.

Also thank you CVFireDragon for participate!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: