- cuts off (trims) unused sectors
- optionally cuts in pieces (splits)
- batch processing
This tool reads the XCI-Header to determine the full cartridge-size and the actually used space.
By default, the tool checks if the sectors after the used space/gamedata are really unused (filled with FF).
It refuses to cut, if it finds any data in that area (this check can be bypassed by using "Fast Mode").
The tool can be used to restore these FF-sectors and expand XCI-files back to the full cartridge size.
@ChronoX_ compiled a list with actual datasizes over at:
Trimmed and split games are now fully compatible with SX OS!
!!! Important Note: !!!
Dumps that were split with a version before v2.4.2,
have to be joined/uncut using that OLDER version.
And afterwards split again using the NEW version.
- changed partsize to make split-dumps compatible with SX OS
- Bugfix release
fixed splitting which was broken in v2.4
- added "fast mode" to batch processing
(Direct trim of inputfiles / no safety checks)
Changes to batchprocessing:
- added recursive folder scanning (thanks to @RapidRaid aka getraid)
- add files and folders by Drag&Drop
- added batch processing with optional inputfile deletion
- fixed some exceptions
- implemented optional splitting
Last edited by MHDestination,