Trophies
XP
Country

Attachments

• Screenshot (26).png
    Screenshot (26).png
    118.3 KB · Views: 171

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
with both XC2 and torna how do i fill out the affinty trees? i dont understand all the numbers!

Not sure... but I do know that a lot of them won't take effect anyway because there's related flags that you must check first (quests to complete, heart-to-hearts to view, etc)

thegameksk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Torna as DLC. When I go to my saves in my system it only shows the original XC2 save. There is no Torna save anywhere. Can anyone help?

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Torna as DLC. When I go to my saves in my system it only shows the original XC2 save. There is no Torna save anywhere. Can anyone help?
You wont see the Torna save independently on checkpoint its bundled with the main xeno2 game save which is visible on your PC. "iraoption.sav and irasavefile.sav"

Reactions: thegameksk

Jwguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone figure out if there's a way to convert a save to New Game Plus save? Or convert a save to a game-cleared save, in order to start New Game Plus with it?

I'm just looking to go into NGP without having to play through the game twice, and NGP has a lot of content I'd be interested in, such as the rare blades and the like.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Love the editor. But could you possibly add a function to add all items in one click? Apart from Key Items of course. I think that would just break the game.

Anyone figure out if there's a way to convert a save to New Game Plus save? Or convert a save to a game-cleared save, in order to start New Game Plus with it?

I'm just looking to go into NGP without having to play through the game twice, and NGP has a lot of content I'd be interested in, such as the rare blades and the like.

Look on the Misc section of the editor and on the right on the "Other" section is a check box that says "Is a clear data save". Just check it.

Wolfuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, a question, i want to maxout the affinty trees on the blades but not sure how to do it, could someone help/explain please.thanks

Enderking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
anyone know how one could add the driver version of brighid, or any of the other drivers with ID between 17 and 25 to your party, if possible at all?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse