Hacking xboxclassic on unofficial hdd tutorial

september796

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I followed tutorials here to install xbox1 compatibility on hddx.. but my system apparently doesn't have this partition because I have a generic internal hdd (I guess). So I've read it's possible by using a xplorer360 software blablabla the point is that I want you guys to tell me is this is reliable and worth it.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes, you just inject the emulator partition into the HDDX partition of the HDD.

Is yours RGH'd/JTAGged or not?

Edit: saw that it's RGH'd, follow this tutorial.
It's the easiest way of doing it.

Last edited by DinohScene,

september796

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
yeah thank you I have done already your guide but I don't see how to 'make' the HDDX partition on my third party hdd. I have read that it's a *bin file and you sorta need to have an official hdd to dump this. My question is if I can just download this file from someone to simply transfer it to my internal hdd (through ftp like I do with games) and trick the system that way??

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Then you haven't done it correctly.
The hacked Xbox emulator is included in the XeXMenu Live CD.
This includes the HDDX fixer and the emulator injector.

Just run it and everything will work fine.

september796

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
oh I see it now through xexmenu live cd but I can't see it in freestyle file manager so I'm gonna try copying the compatibility folder using xexmenu

edit: it worked! I'm playing conker now. I'm surprised of how good it looks wow I guess the original xbox was really powerful at the time.

Last edited by september796,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sweet!

Aye the original Xbox had the most powerful hardware in the 6th gen.
Amazing games came out on it.
Plus the original Xbox had the ability to run games in 720p/1080i when connected to a HD pack.

rickangelo

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I have the same problem to my modded xbox 360 jtag.. Apprarently doesn't have this partition,
bcoz I have a generic external hdd 250gb.

Please see attached snapshot I have a trouble error and I followed tutorials here to install xbox1 and compatibility on hddX.
Hopefully can you help me guys on how to 'make' the HDDX partition on my third party hdd, Thank you.

IMG_20200121_100454_HHT.jpg

Last edited by rickangelo,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@rickangelo you'll need to have an internal HDD.

Follow this tut to reinstall FSD or Aurora.
You can substitute the older Dashlaunch from the tut for newer versions, just load everything off off a fat32 formatted USB.

kamikerco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need help with partition 2 on an rgh2 slim. Put a 2 tb fire Cuda hybrid in internally, partition 2 exists, files are present. I’ve tried 360 extreme and compatibility fixer in multiple combinations. When booting og backups 360 either 1. Shuts off, 2. Black screen and frozen. 3. Black screen but ninja menu functions. 4. Error message. Any tips? Is my hdd not compatible?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Need help with partition 2 on an rgh2 slim. Put a 2 tb fire Cuda hybrid in internally, partition 2 exists, files are present. I’ve tried 360 extreme and compatibility fixer in multiple combinations. When booting og backups 360 either 1. Shuts off, 2. Black screen and frozen. 3. Black screen but ninja menu functions. 4. Error message. Any tips? Is my hdd not compatible?

Follow the "Restoring the Emulator & installing the hacked emulator" part in this tutorial.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse