XBOX1 backups and iXtreme?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by MaHe, Dec 1, 2007.

1. MaHe
    OP

MaHe one lazy schmo

Aug 4, 2006
    Slovenia
    Maribor
    I recently downloaded a scene release of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent for the original XBOX (since it's a different version from the XBOX360 version, and I want to try both). But a quick check with XDVDMulleter showed that the ISO lacked SS, DMI, PFI and some other stuff. I wasn't able to fix it with Autofix. XBC completely rejected the file. Anyways, I've got two questions:

1) I'm downloading a NTSC release right now - will it work on my PAL XBOX360 (I'm using VGA out ...)?
    2) What stealth files do XBOX1 games require? Is there anything I should know about burning them?
    3) Is there a good stealth file database for the original XBOX titles? If it's illegal to ask, disregard this question.

Thanks! [​IMG]

2. Armadillo

Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 28, 2003
    United Kingdom
    1)No
    2)Same as the 360 games , just no video partion. (not 100% sure , but pretty sure thats it).
    3)No idea.

You are aware that xbox 1 games , have to be on a dual layer disc for ixtreme , right?.

3. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    ^This, and also you have to patch them with some app. I've never done it personally only ever tried Doom 3 and that was already converted ready to burn from usenet.
    Theres quite a few scene releases of Xbox games, not so much nowadays but back when it was first hacked there were quite a few of what were considered the best of the Xbox library, not so sure about the splinter cell game.
    Doom 3 is dvd5 here I think maybe there was some single layer support in later firmwares as if the disc were retail, not 100% on that though.

4. Armadillo

Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 28, 2003
    United Kingdom
    Single layer support was in xtreme 5.x for samsung. No other drives or firmware revisions got it , as shortly after the first wave of bans hit , so it was abandoned.

5. test84

test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Sep 8, 2006
    Iran
    Iran, Tehran.
    Guys, how can I know if Doom 3 and Shenmue II are region free or not.

6. triassic911

triassic911 Burst Mode

May 9, 2007
    United States
    NYC, USA
    Check the region in xdvdmulleter.