Xbox & Verizon Mifi

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by slingblade1170, Dec 3, 2011.

1. slingblade1170
    OP

slingblade1170 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    I bought a Verizon Mifi 4510L a few months ago and there is currently only 3G in my area. I have a reg. 360 and a slim, now on the reg. 360 I can easily open the NAT using my laptop as a wireless bridge. As for my slim which can connect directly due to the built in wifi has a strict NAT and I can find no way to open it. I am experienced with portforwarding but these mifis work a bit different, they have no way of creating a custom application on the admin control panel. Another issue I have with his Mifi is the speed, I know 3G isn't recommended for Xbox but I can play very well of certain times of the day but at night its almost hopeless. However, if anyone knows a way to speed up the connection on the mifis it will help a lot. So, please if anyone knows how to help me with either or both of these problems it will be greatly appreciated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice