Hardware xbox usb 360 pro v 2

hards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i have now got this xbxox 360 usb pro v 2 but unsure oh how to connect to pc it looks easy but i dont want to make any mistakes any advise please thanks

DSCN0273.jpg

DSCN0275.jpg

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's pretty straight forward.

Put the SATA cable gently in the SATA port.
The DVD power port gently in the DVD power port (WATCH THE LITTLE NOTCHES, THESE MUST PAIR UP)
Press the SATA power in the SATA power plug.
And the USB in the USB.

Do everything gently and make sure everything matches.
Then it should be no biggie ;]

hards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the reply i have managed to install the xbox 360 usb pro 2 driver but the drive wont open up although there are 2 green lights according to device manager it is installed , do i have to install ck3 as wll thanks

hards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i have now installed all the drivers but for some reason xbox backup creator is not seeing the drive any ideas why thanks
DSCN0279.jpg

hards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i have installed xbxo uusb pro drivers and ck3 drivers it is powered but cannot open dvd and it does not see it in xbox backup creator i saw this on my travels http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71774 and woundering if this is what i have to do for windows or xbox backup creator to see the drive thanks

hards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi thankyou for your reply but all leads including the power is connected the drivers for the xbx is installed and the drivers for the ck3 are installed look at device manager
DSCN0281.jpg

error1-1.jpg

error2-2.jpg

error3-2.jpg

hards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i have been onto the seller about this drive and he is looking in to the problem but as com 3 has gone for some reason nothing seems to work not even xbox usb pro 2

hards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the reply i have reinstalled windows to 7 ultimate done updates still nothing xbox usb pro wont even show up on X360USB_PRO_UPDATE_TOOL_v014 or even in devive manager so i think it could be faulty as it is getting hot and it does not make any noise when switching over we have also tried 12 usb ports and it does not load in windows 7thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person