Xbox Series X will launch this November

XboxSeriesXHERO.jpg

Following the disappointing, but understandable, news of Halo Infinite's delay, we now have better news. Instead of the vague "Holiday 2020" release window previously announced, Microsoft has announced today that its next-gen console, the Xbox Series X, will launch this November. While an exact date is still unknown, The Verge writes that, according to its sources, the console will likely launch on the first week of November.

While the Xbox Series X will not launch with Halo Infinite, Microsoft notes, as consolation, that "more than 50 new games planned for this year across generations and optimized for Xbox Series X" and "over 100 optimized for Xbox Series X titles, built to take full advantage of our most powerful console, are planned for this year".

:arrow: SOURCE

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
have fun playing the exact same games with better graphics. when ps5 actually launches it will have exclusives. so go ahead launch first it won't change anything :rofl2:

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see a relation. I mean, new consoles are almost always scalped and sold for a profit for the first few weeks, until availability gets better, but what does this have to do with Covid? I'd rather think less people would buy right at release because money is tight.

You assume a lot about the world. If I was someone living in, say, South Dakota, where they never locked things down and business AFAIK is going about as usual, I would probably not have to worry about losing a job like mine.

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which probably means that Sony's PS5 will release either in October or November. It'd be super cool if it was October seeing its my birthday lol :P

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i sure hope they keep devkit mode for series X or will they be paying out like Sony/Nintendo to bug bounty? i feel by providing a dev mode they made a huge deterant to people trying to hack if they do a bug bounty XBOX scene will be just as toxic as ps4 is today

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait for people to scalp this and the PS5 due to COVID-19...
hopefully it launches on/before Black Friday- considering neither company is announcing their price for the console id rather get these on a heavy fucking sale than the original price, how high it may be :unsure:

Obveron

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think the only heavy discounts you will see on black Friday will be last gen systems. No way there will be discounts on the new system. It will be lucky to be enough stock to last past the end of launch day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: These cotton candy grapes be pretty addictive