1. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    have fun playing the exact same games with better graphics. when ps5 actually launches it will have exclusives. so go ahead launch first it won't change anything :rofl2:

2. Silent_Gunner

Silent_Gunner Lost Wanderer Who Sees No Evil

United States
    You assume a lot about the world. If I was someone living in, say, South Dakota, where they never locked things down and business AFAIK is going about as usual, I would probably not have to worry about losing a job like mine.

3. teamlocust

teamlocust GBAtemp Regular

India
    Good I will be sailing as chief engineer during November. Then come back in January 2021 and buy ps5

4. Centrix

Centrix Stop Poking the Moogle!

United States
    Which probably means that Sony's PS5 will release either in October or November. It'd be super cool if it was October seeing its my birthday lol :P

5. chrisrlink

chrisrlink Intel Pentium III Hamster inside

United States
    i sure hope they keep devkit mode for series X or will they be paying out like Sony/Nintendo to bug bounty? i feel by providing a dev mode they made a huge deterant to people trying to hack if they do a bug bounty XBOX scene will be just as toxic as ps4 is today

6. 64bitmodels

64bitmodels GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    hopefully it launches on/before Black Friday- considering neither company is announcing their price for the console id rather get these on a heavy fucking sale than the original price, how high it may be :unsure:

7. Obveron

Obveron GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    I think the only heavy discounts you will see on black Friday will be last gen systems. No way there will be discounts on the new system. It will be lucky to be enough stock to last past the end of launch day.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - November, Series, launch