Xbox Scarlet vs PS5 vs upcoming Switch model

Which would you rather buy in the next year or two?

• PS5

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Xbox Scarlet

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Next Switch model

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A new High-End PC or Mac.

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For you, Which is it? Whatever it may be, I personally am deciding between either Xbox Scarlet or the upcoming Nintendo Switch model.
Take your pick! :hrth: ;)
Which is what?, I don't understand your question. Do you mean which one I'm looking more forward to or what one am I going to get at launch?

If so then I'm not getting a new Switch until mine breaks or if they do newer models with stuff not available on the old switch and I have to have it. I don't really care for Xbox. The main reason why I bought my 360 Slim was because I found a 250 gig model for $100 new and the only three games I own are the Fable series. I don't care about any other series for the Xbox.

And finally the PS5. I don't usually get consoles at launch, I usually wait a year after they are out. Mainly because they haven't really gotten most of the Kinks out and any new games I want it will still be coming out for PS4. Also I usually wait until they have the system with the game or two bundled together

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

stitchxd

Trophies
Website
gnusocial.me
XP
Country
United States
Which is what?, I don't understand your question. Do you mean which one I'm looking more forward to or what one am I going to get at launch?

Looking at OP without context, I can see the confusion, maybe mobile doesn't have it (tapatalk) but this thread is a poll. It has a poll at the top asking the main question: "Which would you rather buy in the next year or two?"

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For you, Which is it? Whatever it may be, I personally am deciding between either Xbox Scarlet or the upcoming Nintendo Switch model.
Take your pick! :hrth: ;)

I am sorry but upcoming Nintendo Switch model is not the next generation like an Xbox Scarlet and PS5. It is a successor to Nintendo Switch. Nah.

Last edited by spotanjo3,
D

Deleted User

Next Switch model. I like Switch exclusives. I really wish the Switch had more power.

PS5 is going to be good but there aren't enough exclusives that I want to play to make it worth buying.

Xbox games are already available on PC.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Won't waste money on the "New Switch", since it's most likely going to be a minor upgrade that nothing takes advantage of because, gasp, the majority of devs don't like a fractured userbase, so it'll only be utilized by like 4 games and then fade into obscurity. Y'know, exactly what happened the last two times Nintendo did that, and what happened with the PS4 Pro and XboneX.

XbTwo and PS5, I'll probably grab just the PS5 if MS keeps up the whole "PC and Xbox market should be one" thing they're doing, and if not and any decent XbTwo exclusives come out I'll pick one of those up, too.

But my main gaming is done on PC, so either way I probably won't use either too much. Yeah it'll be a "waste" of money, but I don't really care that much, I just like having all the consoles for collections sake. I'm a gamer, I like games, I don't wank over one company or the other.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Next Switch model. I like Switch exclusives. I really wish the Switch had more power.

PS5 is going to be good but there aren't enough exclusives that I want to play to make it worth buying.

Xbox games are already available on PC.

I will buy PS5 at the first release because of jail breakable exploitable. :)

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
None, I despise the way consumer (and not only) IT (whether it's PCs, consoles, phones, tablets, IOT) is being railroaded into by Big Business (only partially as a front for Big Guv'mint) and I see less and less advantage in buying newer designs - in fact I only own a 2014 desktop because it was at a very appealing price, else I'd be sticking to my 10+ year old laptops :)

Iamapirate

Trophies
XP
Country
I have no interest in a higher spec Switch since my Switch is fine and the games are good. a newer model would be patched anyway limiting hacking ability, and so it'd only be worthwhile if it had exclusives akin to the New 3DS XL.

I'd prefer to build my own gaming PC as that has been an interest of mine for a while, but out of the next gen systems, PS5 for sure. Full (hopefully) backwards compatibility means I can get the PS4 games I want to play and then some. Xbox lacks in compelling exclusives.

3DPiper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We own two Xboxs and two Switchs
Will definitely be updating to Scarlett on day 1!
I have never seen any reason to get a PlayStation, I really do not see the appeal. Maybe it's cheaper? I have no idea
After the E3 video, to me it looks like there are so many more possibilities with the Xbox

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As usual, I’ll probably buy them all, it’s the only way to play all of the platform exclusive games I like.

Sony’s next one and whatever the next generation Nintendo console will be are a definite day one purchase. Microsoft, well I’ll probably buy it somewhere down the line like I usually do. Then I’ll sell it because I don’t use it enough. Then I’ll buy another one because a game I want to play comes out, then I’ll sell.... you get the idea. I think I’m on my fourth Xbox this generation with my One X.

TheRealKokichi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Honestly, if I didn't already have a Switch, I absolutely would buy whatever the new model is. However, I'm kinda broke, so it's gonna be nothing on this list.

I'd buy the Switch in spirit!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c