Xbox Project Scarlett unveiled, has Halo Infinite as launch title

83F74D3A-E65A-4ED3-BFD9-0E5F6DD1F986.jpeg

Microsoft has given us the official unveiling of the Xbox Project Scarlett, their next gen console. It’s set for launch Holiday 2020, and will be “4x” faster than the Xbox One. Will utilize the power of the cloud. Phil Spencer claims that it will have 120hz support and up to 8K resolution. Halo Infinite will be a launch title.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
if that halo trailer was to show scarlet power i wasnt impressed, the graphics looked preety standard gen imo.

Godofcheese

Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Keywords of the word:
Immersion (What they fuck they mean with it is uncertain), THE FUCKING CLOUD MAN.

So, the new xbox is going to lack an optical drive, it's going to be always online cuz it takes a bunch of power from servers?
and it's quite amusing that they finally found out about SSDs and SSD caching lol

Why are they so fucking afraid to give out real hard specs?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Keywords of the word:
Immersion (What they fuck they mean with it is uncertain), THE FUCKING CLOUD MAN.

So, the new xbox is going to lack an optical drive, it's going to be always online cuz it takes a bunch of power from servers?
and it's quite amusing that they finally found out about SSDs and SSD caching lol

Why are they so fucking afraid to give out real hard specs?
now that you meantion it, they didnt said anything about disc drive so it will be all cloud only? dman a digital only console will suck for sure.

Reactions: Reecey

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cloud so its forcing its failure groove.exe again which caused so many fuck ups with xbox one x.

Notice nothing about the actual console just bull shit 4k resolutions, so i wonder how muc improvement it will have over current gen.

Godofcheese

Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
now that you meantion it, they didnt said anything about disc drive so it will be all cloud only? dman a digital only console will suck for sure.

They said they wanted to create a console that's "Only for Gaming", that could mean that gamers don't use their consoles as bluray player to watch movies.
But I could be wrong.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Would be supirsed to see it without a disc drive. Lots of places have shit internet or decent speeds, but capped. Would be a brave move to go disc less.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
They said they wanted to create a console that's "Only for Gaming", that could mean that gamers don't use their consoles as bluray player to watch movies.
But I could be wrong.
but now that 4k blurays are a thing not having a disc drive is dumb imo, also without discdrive there is no backwards compat unless for store bought digital games i guess becuase you cant just stick an xbox disc to do the drm anymore lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/