1. Flinox

Flinox Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Nobody with a good heart who has an Xbox One X in the program inside omega ring, version 19h1_release_xbox_dev_2002.200128-2000 or higher that can share the SystemUpdate folder ? LOL

In my case it is the fastest solution.
    I am already more than 10 days with this problem =/

Fnk68 likes this.
  2. eugene22n

eugene22n Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I guess we have to wait for that February release from M$, they are running out of days in the month.

3. Flinox

Flinox Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Hi guys !!! :)

Released today OS Version: 10.0.18363.9135 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_2002.200219-1515), but the OSU1 still point to a 5.3GB.

But I don't know if OSU1 is already aiming for that version! because the file still have 5.3GB, same size of old file.

4. Flinox

Flinox Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    I downloaded the file and seems it's updated, the date is 20/02/2020 :)
    I will test and check if it resolves the problem !!

5. Flinox

Flinox Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    It works guys !!!
    My console is alive again !!! I'm so happy, thank you very much !!!!

6. eugene22n

eugene22n Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    :( didn't work for mine. I got it on a USB stick same 101 and 106 errors. Then I swapped into a new 2TB drive and it still gets the same 101 and 106 errors. Is there a chance this release is somehow still too old compared to whatever insider OS I had in ROM? Or is this a signal that something more significant has broken? It does start to upgrade at one point but always errors at 8%

7. Flinox

Flinox Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Did you make exactly the steps ?
    What i'v done was:

I downloaded the new version of OSU1.zip
    I prepared a USB flash drive in NTFS ( greater than 8GB )
    1. Unzip the OSU1.zip.
    2. Copy the $SystemUpdate file from the .zip file to your flash drive.
      Note The files should be copied to the root directory, and there shouldn't be any other files on the flash drive.
    Then
    1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BIND button (located below the Xbox button on the console) and the EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.
    4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
    7. Plug the USB flash drive with the Offline System Update files into a USB port on your Xbox One console. When the flash drive is inserted, the Offline System Update option on the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter becomes active. Use the D-pad and A button on your controller to select Offline System Update to initiate the update using the files saved on your flash drive.

When the update is complete, the console will restart and you should be returned to the Home screen.
    The only problem i has now, it's don't have boot animation of xbox one x anymore =/
    Anyone know how to fix it ?

Last edited by Flinox, Feb 25, 2020
  8. umrotzer

umrotzer Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    The new Dashupdate today solved it for me as well, all good.

USB stick -> Format as ntfs -> Unzip OSU1 -> $SystemUpdate Folder on root of empty ntfs formatted USB stick -> Holding eject and bind -> press power on -> still holding eject and bind until second beep -> Put in USB Stick -> select offline update -> wait until ready then down and runs perfect.

9. eugene22n

eugene22n Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Yes I did those steps but mine already boot directly into the startup troubleshooter with or without the USB stick

10. TKronix

TKronix Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    I dont know what this errors mean fully. i found a github page (cant post link because new member) Which shows some drive errors but none match the one im getting which is about lock status being invalid anyone else encountered this error?

0.log and 1.log is with the odd unplugged
    2.log is with it plugged in

2.log is the one im confused about does it mean something is wrong with the sensor part of the odd?

Attached Files:

Last edited by TKronix, Feb 26, 2020
  11. umrotzer

umrotzer Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    But u are sure that u wiped the hdd before try to install osu1? And also done a factory reset after the wiped hdd is inside your Xbox and before u applied the osu1 update?

12. TKronix

TKronix Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Yes multiple times and i did use the script to reformat it and i even did the extra step which i dont even think it does anything where i unmounted all the driver letters manually on windows

13. umrotzer

umrotzer Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Try this steps after wiping the hdd.

14. TKronix

TKronix Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    its a e100 error but its not a miss matched drive it says invalid open status so im asking if anyone know what that means the lazer motor not working? the bored firmware is dead so the console is bricked or just the lazer posision sensor ribbon is damaged? as i dont want to spend too much money and time trying to fix it

15. wegi

wegi Newbie
    Newcomer

Austria
    Hi there!
    I tried to run V8 of the script today via ubuntu. Tried to clone my 1tb Xbox One X HDD to a 1tb SSD.
    In contrast to the video tutorial on youtube, my original 1tb Xbox HDD shows up in ubuntu as 970gb. My new 1tb SSD shows up as 1000gb... wtf?

any ideas why that is?

tried to run stage 1-3 of the script, but Data Copy Failed. System Update 1 wasn´t on the original drive it seems. is that because i´m enrolled in the insider preview?

I already opted out of the preview, but I heard it takes a view hours for my xbox to receive the "downgrade update"...

my original hdd works fine. should I wait for the downgrade to happen and then go for another clone-try via ubuntu?

16. TKronix

TKronix Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    run a memory check on ur new hdd as it could be a fake one as it shouldn't be exactly 1TB

17. RealCoolDudeToo

Newcomer

United Kingdom
    tail19765, Have used your script previously and it works very well, no complaints, very well done.
    I am just trying to contact you to ask for a debugger, as I've pulled a few problems with your 2019.11.22.9.0 script, infact its null coding and throwing exceptions whilst missing USB drives, please make contact, will run debugger and test scripts, don't know why this one isn't working with W10 when your previous batch file worked lovely,

If i can be of assistance, i am willing to help you out, to help those in need.

18. wegi

wegi Newbie
    Newcomer

Austria
    In the YouTube Tutorial Video they also Show up as 1gb and 500gb. So That should be ok

19. RealCoolDudeToo

Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Running log info, this is not heping the situation, but i wouldn't be typing here if it was !

I have a direct question, because i am assuming the drive configuration is identical to all veriations of Xbox one , the S and The X, does that change the GUID at all ?

Have run GUID several times now and its not creating cript configuration, or the randomiser , the GUID is the same accross all the drive partitions ?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Thank you for your Kind consideration and thoughtfulness in your reply,

I can inform you that it is correct, it is showing the correct Space and "size" for the drive and thus confirms its validation to its origin "microsoft Xbox one x" drive, the SSD is also showing the correct amount of "Space" and has past its inspection.

Thank you once again.

PS no bad sectors wher present whiles the drives where interigated.

20. frudda

frudda Newbie
    Newcomer

Sweden
    I used the powershell gui script to clone my original drive to 256GB NVme harddrive (adapter). Over several attempts it didnt work. So i thought f*ck this adapter. So I tried a Samsung SSD harddrive instead. But same problem occured. Just troubleshoot menu each time, couldnt upgrade neither... I think I got the error E102. Now I was very angry because i know i can clone the drive with HDclone and it works and boot. Why dosnt the script work to clone the drive? Is there some parameter in the robocopy script? Are the rights correct?

Anyway this was the first time getting angry helped me, because when the upgrade failed I plugged in the original drive. Then the 256GB SSD... when the power was on and upgrade had failed. And it continued to upgrade!! :rofl2:. It had come so far so the upgrade existed on the harddrive. So USB wasnt plugged in.

Dont try this at home because it can brick your machine. But this actually worked for me. I guess i could had just pulled the SSD back in and out in the SATA port to be able to continue. When the update process stopped it was close to 74% in the end. :toot:

Last edited by frudda, Feb 29, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Internal, Upgrade, console