Xbox One desbloqueado e emuladores(duvidas)

Discussion in 'Xbox One - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Rival65, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Rival65
    OP

Rival65 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2018
    Brazil
    Good afternoon guys, I would like to take some doubts with you if possible.
    The xecuter team stated that the unlocking of xbox one leaves until the end of this year of 2018 is still valid this news?
    the unlock will work type the rgh / jtag only download the game on net pass pro hd out and play? Will it work online or offline? Will the unlocking be via software or hardware?
    I already have the dev mode in the console and psp gaming game in it. More forward after a hack will someone one day will be able to develop the emulator to play nintendo wii in xbox one and who knows also an android emulator for xbox one No, if it is possible, it would be more timely.

Last edited by Rival65, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Itzumi

Itzumi Needs More Aesthetics

Jun 27, 2018
    United States
    USA
    This is an English speaking forum. if you can't speak English use Google Translate. I can't help because I don't speak any languages other than English.

3. SkittleDash

SkittleDash Loading...

GBAtemp Patron
    SkittleDash is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 21, 2015
    Japan
    Planeptune
    As mentioned above, this is a English speaking forum. Use Google Translate if you can't speak English. Until then, the thread will close.

Itzumi likes this.
  4. SilvioJrBR96

SilvioJrBR96 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2018
    Brazil
    He is Brazilian. If I understood, he wants to know If is possible Xbox one run beckups like Xbox 360 with RGH.
    What i know so far is that It can run just homebrews in dev mod, like emulators

Rival65 (speaking portuguese): Não existe desbloqueio pra Xbox one até o momento, só dá pra rodar emuladores no modo desenvolvedor

Rival65 and Einstone like this.