Xbox live rewards survey asks users for interests in E3 reveals... Including SNES Classic

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by blujay, Jun 1, 2017.

1. blujay
    OP

blujay GBATemp's Official Warthog

Nov 2, 2015
    United States
    Gilbert, Arizona
    On this months Xbox Live Rewards survey, the main topic was E3 and our thoughts/what we are looking forward to. On question two, it asks: "On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 means "Not Interested" and 5 means "Extremely Interested," please rate your level of interest in these specific E3 announcements. [Select one for each choice]". With options including: Project Scorpio, PS4 Pro, Nintendo SNES Classic Edition, Nintendo Switch, and Upcoming Game Releases.

The SNES Classic Edition being particularly in interest because it has not been officially revealed.

Screenshot:

upload_2017-6-1_10-50-23.png

If you have an Xbox Live Account you can check this out yourself before they change it.

Credits to @Nintendeal on twitter.

https://twitter.com/nintendeal/status/870333901951991809

TotalInsanity4 likes this.
  2. Eastonator12

Eastonator12 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 16, 2016
    United States
    Here's to the hope that they will eventually make a n64 Classic and Gamecube Classic...

3. blujay
    OP

Nov 2, 2015
    United States
    Gilbert, Arizona
    The gamecube is my favorite console of theirs is the Gamecube, so I would be so happy

Rafay likes this.
  4. _v3

_v3 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 12, 2013
    Croatia
    This could potentially open up Smash Bros. Melee, which is still played competitively, to a much wider audience.

5. duffmmann

duffmmann GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 11, 2009
    United States
    I kinda doubt Microsoft would know anything definitive that we don't know in relation to Nintendo products. They're probably just operating under the strong rumors of the SNES Classic. I don't doubt that the SNES Classic is real, but I honestly doubt Nintendo will be unveiling it at E3, maybe, but I'm pretty doubtful on that one.

6. DinohScene

DinohScene Dino May Fire

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was real.
    Then again, it's a bit early for a SNES mini.

None the less, I own the NES mini, I'll get the SNES mini.
    Fuck it ;D

7. blujay
    OP

Nov 2, 2015
    United States
    Gilbert, Arizona
    I don't think they will put a rumor on their survey

8. duffmmann

duffmmann GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 11, 2009
    United States
    Its asking for people to rate their interest in those E3 announcements. Which to me reads as, if these things are discussed/revealed at E3, what is your interest in them. I really wouldn't consider this to be gospel. We could see SNES classic at E3, but I would not consider this survey as confirmation of it.

9. LaPingas

LaPingas FGC Monster

Nov 2, 2016
    Israel
    Armada's Mustache
    But there's a good chance that this version won't be played in competitive matches or even for practice. They can mess it up. But let's just hope