Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey all
Just got myself an Xbox Slim
It's shared between me and my brother but I have one question:
Do we have to share the same Xbox live account to avoid paying double the price to play online and stuff?
Meaning: Do we need to pay for 2 Xbox live subscriptions if we have 2 accounts or does it apply to all the accounts on one Xbox?
plxkthx
smile.gif

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey all, another problem to report:
Well I didn't wanna make a new thread since this thread's title works just fine
tongue.gif

So umm... I'm playing Kinect sports, and my friend in my party sends me a message. How do I easily access the message thingy to reply?
Also, when I'm playing Kinect sports and he sends me a message, I try clicking the middle button on the remote and click on friends at the top by waving my hand to it. I have the option to reply to him, but only using voice. What the hell? I wanna type. Does anyone know how?
Like also, my friend (same guy) is playing black ops and easily sends me a message.
As for me, every time I wanna reply I quit the game, return to the dashboard, go to "My Friends" and open up the party menu then I click on messages then create new message. That's for EVERY LITTLE REPLY.
Help mee.

EDIT: Oh yah, and when I have my account logged in, How do I make sure it's also signed in to live? Cause when I go to the dashboard, all the live stuff isn't there (facebook, marketplace etc..)

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TheTwoR's said:
tongue.gif

So umm... I'm playing Kinect sports, and my friend in my party sends me a message. How do I easily access the message thingy to reply?
Also, when I'm playing Kinect sports and he sends me a message, I try clicking the middle button on the remote and click on friends at the top by waving my hand to it. I have the option to reply to him, but only using voice. What the hell? I wanna type. Does anyone know how?
Like also, my friend (same guy) is playing black ops and easily sends me a message.
As for me, every time I wanna reply I quit the game, return to the dashboard, go to "My Friends" and open up the party menu then I click on messages then create new message. That's for EVERY LITTLE REPLY.
Help mee.

EDIT: Oh yah, and when I have my account logged in, How do I make sure it's also signed in to live? Cause when I go to the dashboard, all the live stuff isn't there (facebook, marketplace etc..)
I don't know what you can do about your Kinect problem, I think if you're playing a Kinect game you have to reply with voice. You can tell if you're signed into Xbox LIVE by pressing the middle button and seeing if you have options to view friends, start a party, etc.

TheTwoR's

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
fudgenuts64 said:
TheTwoR's said:
tongue.gif

Help mee.

I don't know what you can do about your Kinect problem, I think if you're playing a Kinect game you have to reply with voice. You can tell if you're signed into Xbox LIVE by pressing the middle button and seeing if you have options to view friends, start a party, etc.

Oh, k thanks
smile.gif

But uhh, yeah so when I'm not signed in to Xbox live but I AM logged in to just my profile, how do I log in to live then?

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TheTwoR's said:
fudgenuts64 said:
TheTwoR's said:
tongue.gif

Help mee.

Oh, k thanks
smile.gif

But uhh, yeah so when I'm not signed in to Xbox live but I AM logged in to just my profile, how do I log in to live then?
Press the middle button and select "Connect to Xbox LIVE".

TheTwoR's

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
fudgenuts64 said:
Press the middle button and select "Connect to Xbox LIVE".

I didn't really find that but I did find out that I need to sign out then sign in from the middle button then it signs me in to live.

Anyway, 3rd question to ask xD :
So when me and my brother are BOTH signed in, and one of us plays. Under which account does all the progress get saved?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1