Not open for further replies.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Guys, enough flaming Fudge. If you don't like what he did, just don't post.

This thread is not about him.

Thanks.

I disagree.

This is a scam that Fudge helped to perpetuate and likely still continues to. It is as much about him as it is about anyone else.

If you can't take the heat, get off of the internet.
We should probably also craft him a cross out of really heavy wood, make him carry it while wearing a crown made of thorns and whip his ass as he walks up a hill 'cause it's crucifiction time.

Seriously people, lynching is just as bad as scamming. He's a blacklisted trader and it's unlikely that he will ever sell anything again. Not only that, he ADMITS he's done wrong. He's been punished for what he did and that's that - no need for self-proclaimed moderators.

Reactions: 1 person

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks.

I disagree.

This is a scam that Fudge helped to perpetuate and likely still continues to. It is as much about him as it is about anyone else.

We should probably also carve him a cross, make him carry it while wearing a crown made of thorns and whip his ass as he walks up a hill 'cause it's crucifiction time.

Seriously people, lynching is just as bad as scamming. He's a blacklisted trader and it's unlikely that he will ever sell anything again. Not only that, he ADMITS he's done wrong. He's been punished for what he did and that's that - no need for self-proclaimed moderators.

Are you comparing Fudge to Jesus Christ? Blasphemy.

Self-proclaimed moderator? Blasphemy.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm not making a comparison between Fudge and Christ, you silly dum-dum. What I'm saying is that we shouldn't punish him or bully him for what he's done because he's already been given a punishment by PROPER moderators. That means NOT YOU.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Thanks.

I disagree.

I did it only once. Even if I wanted to, I would have no where else to sell them anyway. I did rip you off, but I can assure you that's the only time I've ever scammed anyone.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thread cleaned by Raulpica yesterday has to be cleaned by him yet again, for the exact same reasons.

Welcome to GBATemp, where the users flame eachother for s*its and giggles and don't give a damn about what's already been said, opting to just hit their heads againts a wall and repeat the same crap over and over again.

Reactions: 1 person

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thread cleaned by Raulpica yesterday has to be cleaned by him yet again, for the exact same reasons.

Welcome to GBATemp, where the users flame eachother for s*its and giggles and don't give a damn about what's already been said, opting to just hit their heads againts a wall and repeat the same crap over and over again.

I hate to be a "self-proclaimed moderator" but maybe you should let the ACTUAL moderators handle their business. I really hate seeing you just hit your head against a wall and repeat the same crap over and over again. You're better than that. ;)

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This thread won't sadly go anywhere. I'm sure that as hard as we could try to get it back on track, it'd just end down to the same exact thing.

Yeah, we had one episode of this exact matter on the site, but it should be something of the past now, guys.

*closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs