Sailor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so long story short I had 2 $10 Target Coupons, and ended up using then to buy an extra 3 months of Live (yay) and 1600 Microsoft Points. So I loaded them on my 360, then went to check out the Arcade games. Being a "NGame" fan..I instantly bought N+ for 800 points. That's all I really was looking for, or actually, all I knew that was a must-buy for me.

So now I have 800pts left with nothing to do, and I don't have a clue as to which game I should buy. I was thinking Geometry Wars, since everyone was raving about that...but I dunno if it will really last. I mean, what's the point of me paying 400pts when the Trial Game is the same exact thing? :\

Then I thought Castlevania, since I played it a couple times on my Ps1 when I was a kid, but I never knew how to save...so I never even passed 30mins into the game. That seems like a good choice, but I dunno. Is it a long game? Worth it?

If you have any suggestions, please share
smile.gif

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
I'd say keep them, if you're not sure. That's what I did, anyways. If you insist on spending them, check their average review scores on MetaCritic and download trial versions of those you find interesting.
smile.gif

yardsman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That new buffed-up Street Fighter 2 will be coming out eventually, and it already looks pretty great. Then again, it will most likely cost more than 800 points, so you'd have to buy another card.
blink.gif

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
my top 3... all i believe are 800pts...

(Arcade Racing) Grip Shift... great game on PSP and XBLA.
(Action Puzzle) Poker Smash... awesome puzzle game, like Planet Puzzle League w/ a poker twist.
(Pinball) Pinball FX... awesome pinball action, i've bought all the extra tables.

gekiwolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You could try switchball, puzzle fighter and lumines (not sure if this one dropped to 800MSP) if you're into puzzles.

Edit: I also agree with Thug4l1f3 Castlevania is a great game. Just download the games mentioned, try em for free and choose the one you like best. Thats whats nice about the xbl arcade

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol