Xbox Games with Gold announced for March

Microsoft has announced this month's suite of free games that come with Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass Ultimate. The following games will be available throughout March for the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S:
Trüberbrook is a single-player sci-fi adventure game set in late 1960s Germany that's received mostly positive reviews on Steam since its release in 2019, Sudden Strike 4 is a World War II real-time strategy game that comes bundled with five DLCs and Lamentum is a pixel-art survival horror game from 2021.

:arrow: Source

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
something is definitely messed up with the subscriptions tab on the store. it's missing one of the games, perhaps was always missing one of them each month, and what sucks is that I probably missed them as well, considering that's where I go to download new, gold games.

thominho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
something is definitely messed up with the subscriptions tab on the store. it's missing one of the games, perhaps was always missing one of them each month, and what sucks is that I probably missed them as well, considering that's where I go to download new, gold games.
May have to do with the time period of the "purchase"? The Twos are for 1-31 March and the other 15 March - 15 April

Reactions: godreborn

MadonnaProject

Trophies
XP
Country
I used to be interested in these when they promised we keep the games, then they slyly said we only keep the 360 games. I kept my subscription up till the end of 2024 to have all the 360 games in my library. Now that they are only giving away xbox one games, I am really not interested. When my membership expires I am done with xbox live gold or ultimate. I have had it now for over 20 years continuously. I have maybe played online for like a couple of times.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Not saying it hasn't happened to you. It's just never happened to me before. I claim the games in a browser on PC because I don't like them auto-downloading when I claim them on the Series X itself. Imo a quicker way to get to the Gold games on the console instead of the store is My games & apps>Full library>Games with Gold. :)

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not saying it hasn't happened to you. It's just never happened to me before. I claim the games in a browser on PC because I don't like them auto-downloading when I claim them on the Series X itself. Imo a quicker way to get to the Gold games on the console instead of the store is My games & apps>Full library>Games with Gold. :)
thanks. I just checked again on the series x. both games are on there now, under subscriptions/games with gold. not sure why one took longer to show up, but I do get them pretty early/quick on the first of the months.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No news article for the March PS+ titles?

23074798255875b048d825390e3d3c597fe433ad.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: