Xbox Game Pass for PC is available today

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Ericzander, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Shalashaska98

Shalashaska98 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 17, 2018
    United States
    Are we talking about the first Xbox? Like Dino crisis 3

2. Memoir

Memoir Hi, I'm Cynical!

Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    In the Murderbox!
  3. voddy

voddy No Title Available

Jul 14, 2013
    United States
    I highly doubt it :P

4. MaGosT

MaGosT GBAtemp Regular

Sep 22, 2006
    Here you go:
    https://www.microsoft.com/sv-se/store/collections/pcgaVTaz?rtc=1

5. Rahkeesh

Rahkeesh GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 3, 2018
    United States
    I keep hearing that spending $1 upgrades all your existing xbox gold / gamepass time into ultimate gamepass (gamepass xbox + gamepass PC + xbox live gold). So people are stocking up on 3 years of gold ($5/month at most), then spend $1 to convert it to 3 years of ultimate. At a minimum that's locking in the current $5/month beta PC gamepass price for 3 years, picking up an xbox to use its live/gamepass is just gravy. It's a big investment if you aren't already knee-deep in Xbox but still a tempting one.

6. Blake5100

Blake5100 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 19, 2014
    United States
    Just updated and that seemed to do the trick. Thank you!

7. CanIHazWarez

CanIHazWarez GBAtemp Regular

Jan 21, 2016
    United States
    ^This. Companies like to complain about piracy, saying "You can't compete with free," but you actually can. I have a Netflix subscription because it's worth 10 bucks a month just to have them keep track of what episodes I already watched and where I left off. If you don't want people to pirate, you have to offer a better service than piracy does.

Codemastershock likes this.
  8. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

Dec 6, 2008
    United States
    There's a bunch missing there. I decided to use the Xbox beta app as it's the quickest & easiest way to see all of the games on a single page. :)

9. Codemastershock

Codemastershock GBAtemp Regular

Oct 14, 2013
    Brazil
    you dont switch over, but you can upgrade it. If you have Live Gold and/or Game Pass already active, it will show a screen saying "Plan upgrade" and if you have a active subscription it will add up to the Game Pass upgrade. Example, if I have 1 month of Live Gold and 2 of Game Pass, if I upgrade, I will have the first month free and more 3 months of both. This works up to 36 months.

Last edited by Codemastershock, Jun 10, 2019
  10. jrobertdobson

jrobertdobson Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 4, 2017
    United States
    Upgraded a few minutes ago, for $1. Live and gamepass were set to expire 7/7/19 and 8/20/19. After upgrade it expires on 3/3/20. Not bad. Now thinking about selling xbone if things like rdr2 and a few more make it onto gamepass.

Memoir likes this.