SaiZou

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well i got an xbox and im notsure wether it better flashed or not the downside of flashing is that is no onlineand downside to other is money help

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
xbox: even softmods have the option to dual boot so online via something other than xlink kai and co is still doable although I dare say xlink kai often results in a better game as the technical hurdle (it amounts to read and follow a well written guide) tends to cause the idiots the drop out.

360: modern custom firmwares are fairly low risk but the risk tends to come from bad burns/corrupt sectors on burns. For me it is no contest but live is not my thing.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can go online. I flashed mine in December, and haven't been caught, and I play online. Right now, with all precautions taken, its very unlikely to get caught.

mcsquared

Trophies
XP
Country
I've just bought a 360 and I'd like to order a SATA card for my pc and flash it but im a bit of a n00b in the world of 360 (alright with my comp tho) can anyone point me in the right direction of any walkthru's for flashing?

cheers

Duke_Jay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My X360 is flashed and yes I go online all the time and I have not been banned, just make sure you download your games from trusted sites, and check your roms with eg. Xdvdmulleter and you should be fine.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol