Xbox Decides No Halo 3 or Assassin's Creed 2 this month

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! remember how xbox was gonna be super cool and give us Really awesome games if we had Gold? LOLNOPE NOT ANYMORE.
http://www.examiner.com/article/xbox-360-games-with-gold-goes-with-defense-grid-not-halo-3

Microsoft announced Sunday the next game that will be made available for free as part of the Games for Gold promotion for Xbox LIVE Gold subscribers on Monday, July 1. The Xbox 360 game that will be free will not be either Halo 3 or Assassin's Creed III as many felt was implied at E3 but will be the LIVE Arcade tower defense title, Defense Grid: Awakening, instead.
I'm certainly really pissed off about this. I was really looking forward to playing GOOD halo for a change.
They basically just went off and said, "Oh you thought we meant in July? Nahhhhhh we just meant eventually. Eeevvveeeennnntuuallllyyyyyyy"

VartioArtel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel sad for you. I mean, it's Micro$oft. It's a well known fact they will do anything to scam people to join their cult of stupidity and then duck out once they got that base.

In this case? They baited people to buy Gold, then ddidn't give what they implied. They got what they really wanted: your money. Now they'll stall so you pay for ANOTHER month before you get what you want.

Gullible, thou name(s) art Microsoft fans.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel sad for you. I mean, it's Micro$oft. It's a well known fact they will do anything to scam people to join their cult of stupidity and then duck out once they got that base.

In this case? They baited people to buy Gold, then ddidn't give what they implied. They got what they really wanted: your money. Now they'll stall so you pay for ANOTHER month before you get what you want.

Gullible, thou name(s) art Microsoft fans.
I see your one of dem Conspiracy types...
I'll await the Xbox mafia to continue controlling my mind and make me pay for a service I've already had for years.

Reactions: Sagat

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wonder how many people signed up for gold to get these games
th_trollface.png

Reactions: luigiman1928

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of a 4 year old that looks like shit, MS should give us the option of taking the points value of the game instead. Then we could apply that to something worth playing. I just looked at this game on youtube, even though its free it would be a waste of space on my 250gb drive.

Sefi

Trophies
XP
Country
At their E3 conference they said those were just two of many free games over the next months up to the release of the xbox one. Why do people think those games were going to be first?

Reactions: Sicklyboy

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happily, what's-his-face is leaving Microsoft's Xbox Division. Good riddance. The past few months have been handled absolutely horribly.

I'm not going to say that Microsoft is good or bad, but I definitely will say that their PR and information flow is quite possibly the worst I've ever seen for such a huge company.

Get someone in who can save the brand, ffs!

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States

Sefi

Trophies
XP
Country
So just typical back and forth information like everything else this year from Microsoft. Main conference says those are just 2 of the games over several months. Then they post that tweet saying those will be the first two. Then they give us Defense Grid.

At this point I don't really trust much of what Microsoft says. I have a feeling there are many people out there that don't either.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Microsoft, what a bunch of trolls.

Wait until the xbone is released and all the restrictions are still in place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?