Gaming xbox 360

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was looking at 360mods.net thinking there was a way to play burned games without opening the xbox 360 and if i'm right there is no way at this moment unless i missed something looking at this site.

can someone tell me if there is a way to flash the 360 without opening it.i'm not that good when it comes to opening a a system modding it or even if i don't have to mod it.
i thought there was a way to just patch the game and burn it for it just to work on the system.
i may have over looked on 360mods.net and gbatemp so if there is a way to play burned games on the 360 can someone please tell me.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fst312 said:
i was looking at 360mods.net thinking there was a way to play burned games without opening the xbox 360 and if i'm right there is no way at this moment unless i missed something looking at this site.

can someone tell me if there is a way to flash the 360 without opening it.i'm not that good when it comes to opening a a system modding it or even if i don't have to mod it.
i thought there was a way to just patch the game and burn it for it just to work on the system.
i may have over looked on 360mods.net and gbatemp so if there is a way to play burned games on the 360 can someone please tell me.
nope, the only way to do it is to open it up and flash it.

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blueskies said:
It's not that hard, the case isn't even screwed together. You could probably open it in about 10 minutes with the right tutorial.

Ha, 10 minutes if you're a noob. I can open a 360, flash it, and have it back together in under 15 minutes.

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blueskies said:
ZombiePosessor said:
blueskies said:
It's not that hard, the case isn't even screwed together. You could probably open it in about 10 minutes with the right tutorial.

Ha, 10 minutes if you're a noob. I can open a 360, flash it, and have it back together in under 15 minutes.
Congradufuckinglations.

Damn right.

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blueskies said:
LOL. I guess going through it a second or third time would be pretty quick, but it took maybe ~1 hour to do mine just so I wouldn't mess it up.

Yeah my first time took me an hour or so too, making sure I followed EVERY step
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I know. Nice to see new members here, aside from the ongoing spam problem.