Xbox 360 transferring Xbox Files

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by PettingZoo, Jul 10, 2010.

Jul 10, 2010
  1. PettingZoo

Member PettingZoo yesss

Oct 5, 2008
    in the trap
    Anyway the title gives the general jist of what I'm in need of help for. Back when original live support was up and cool I downloaded all the Halo 2 multiplayer map packs onto my Xbox 360 Hard drive (Call it Hard drive A) that I first had. Now with my Xbox 360 Elite I have a 120GB Hard drive (Hard drive B) which I want to transfer my Halo 2 saves/maps onto.

It seemed pretty simple, transfer content from Hard drive A to a USB storage device and then from that onto Hard drive B. Although when I go to do this the only options for Halo 2 content come up with "Delete" where as Xbox 360 content (Saves and what not) come up with options "Move, Delete, Copy".

Is there something that I may be missing? If there isn't then if I get a transfer cable somehow is it possible to transfer the maps/save files to my PC from Hard Drive A, and then from my PC to Hard drive B?

EDIT: Dammit I went into Halo 2 on Hard drive A and it said that the maps were damaged and have to be re-downloaded. It seems that they can't work without live and live has been canceled for original Xbox, so no more Halo 2 maps I guess.