Gaming Xbox 360 slim wifi model help...

Joktan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my xbox has been actin up as of late.it's not hacked or flashed in anyway I just need to know some answers so if ya can help me it would be very appreciated. Lately my xbox drive has gotton really nosey and it's kinda bugging me.anyone else have this problem?my disks come out spinning almost everytime I eject the disks.anyone know why?and I was trying to play battlefront bad company two and randomly when I was playing I got a error sayings it's dirty so I took it out and cleaned it and put it back in and when I got to the same spot it happened again...the disk is in perfect condistion so idk why.,,please if ya know why please tell me.

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure what is happening to you but I have also noticed my whisper quiet Slim is louder than usual - but that is with a disc in.

It is like the xBox is reading the disc for some reason... I have not thoroughly tested this but I seem to notice it more AFTER I connect to live... Anyway - all I do to make it stop annoying me (and the noise is minimal but in a quiet room it is enough to give me the shits) is eject the disc via the controller or simply do not have a disc in when I am not using it.

I have never had a dirty disc read error... But I install ALL my games to the HDD so it only ever reads the disc to start the game and is dead quiet after that.

Joktan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea when my disc is in it's pretty loud now...it's just all of a sudden start
Ed happening...yea that's like what it is.it's not spinning till I eject it...how do you eject with the controller?I couldn't find out how..I'm not new to xbox I just couldn't find it.I see.I jar mw2 installed on a flash drive as a hdd because the disk is not in the best condition...my bro said it's prob just a random error ad not to be worried about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple