Gaming Xbox 360 Owners

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have one flashed and one not. Although I'm not sure it counts since the unflashed one is still boxed up and is a spare that when needed will be flashed.

GamerzInc

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a legit one, with about...10 games come friday night (Gears of War 2 will make 10). I considered flashing mine, but I play on live a lot and don't won't to risk getting banned. Also...buying games actually makes me play them. With my Wii and DS hardly any game gets play time, even the good ones.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
I do...I have 7 games for it
smile.gif

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My 360 is 100% legit. I don't really think it's right to pirate 'big' games which take a lot of work to make. Besides, I'm happy to just own about 5 games at a time. If I had too many by pirating them I would be spoilt for choice like I am with my DS.

Carnivean

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
Ackers said:
My 360 is 100% legit. I don't really think it's right to pirate 'big' games which take a lot of work to make. Besides, I'm happy to just own about 5 games at a time. If I had too many by pirating them I would be spoilt for choice like I am with my DS.

Heh, moral flexibility? It's wrong regardless, piracy is illegal afterall.

Mr. Waffle

A Free Waffle
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I counted the legit games : 5
And about 30-40 pirated games.
Don't know how much exactly, but I counted it a few months ago, + some new games, makes it 30-40 =)

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Completely legal. I enjoy buying console games and the cases and the cd's etc.
I only pirate handhelds cause its a lot more convenient.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The last 360 game I bought was Halo 3 and I eventually sold it and made a backup cuz I needed cash for a new controller lol. Now I only have 1 real game, Crackdown, and about 100 backups lol
grog.gif

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ive always had the stance ever since ive known about piracy to buy the console and the games that i would buy anyways, and pirate the ones that i wouldnt. That way, in this circumstance, i buy everything for the 360, but my GBA has a flashcart, my PSP has custom firmware and my old DS used to have a flash cart too. But i wouldnt never have bought these consoles in the first instance if it wasnt for piracy, so i dont feel like im doing anyone any harm!
biggrin.gif

silent_h3ro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kristianity77 said:
Ive always had the stance ever since ive known about piracy to buy the console and the games that i would buy anyways, and pirate the ones that i wouldnt. That way, in this circumstance, i buy everything for the 360, but my GBA has a flashcart, my PSP has custom firmware and my old DS used to have a flash cart too. But i wouldnt never have bought these consoles in the first instance if it wasnt for piracy, so i dont feel like im doing anyone any harm!
biggrin.gif
So you actually buy PSP games?!?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on