Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Xbox 360 - 198,400 (+28%)

PS3 - 98,500 (+21%)

Sony continues to insist that it doens’t really care about sales over Christmas 2007, and is instead concentrating on mass market appeal for Christmas 2008. If Microsoft can continue to retain it’s momentum, with a price cut thrown in for good measure, Sony’s happy holiday season’s may well be goosed for the next couple of years.

http://www.xbox360wire.co.uk/2007/07/24/xb...s3-by-over-100/

The only place the PS3 is outselling the 360 is Japan, but that's only by an extra 8k, so it's hardly something to boast about.

If this trend keeps up, as it has done since the PS3's launch and Sony keep selling at a huge loss, do you think they'll still be in it for 2010?

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well PS3's not been selling much in June, no games worth buying the console came out. We're at the end of July now, with price drop and Lair & Heavenly Sword imminent, I see no big deal about that number.

Also, interesting choice of what to quote. I suppose you found two paragraphs below the chart wasn't helpful to make PS3 sales look bad so you cut it out?

I'm more interested in seeing how PS3 sales will change when it becomes fully hackable. I consider buying a 360 just to run backups, don't find any 360 exclusive games interesting except one single game which is Blue Dragon, so 360 is just a machine to run backups for me.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Sony has a lot to offer other than Gaming consoles (T.V., Cameras, Computers,etc.). So i think that Sony will always be in the gaming division.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: