Hacking XBOX 360 MINECRAFT SAVE/WORLD TO PC WANT TO PLAY WORLD IN VR

fixingmytoys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hi all hope some one has done this before , years ago i took PC saves/worlds from Minecraft and did all the magic stuff to make it work on my xbox360 now i want to go the other way take Minecraft save/world from xbox360 and play it on PC in VR would love a push in the right direction please
thank you for your time

D

Deleted User

i've managed to convery it once years ago with a converter that i can't find anymore,

i've done it again recently, but you need an xbox one with the "new" version of minecraft and a retail copy of xbox one edition

upload your save from xbox 360 to xbox one
open minecraft xbox one edition and download your save there, playtest it to make sure it doesn't crash
open the "new" minecraft and import your xbox one saves, playtest it again so it doesn't crash
get a realms subscription and upload your world there (i used my 30 day free trial)
head over to PC and download the world from there

if it's the java version of minecraft then you'll have to get horizon or whatever it's called, put your save on a USB stick, and figure things out from there, been years sinc ei did it

Aren't the maps the same format between the different non-Desktop minecraft versions?
nope, they constantly change

Last edited by ,

fixingmytoys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i've managed to convery it once years ago with a converter that i can't find anymore,

i've done it again recently, but you need an xbox one with the "new" version of minecraft and a retail copy of xbox one edition

upload your save from xbox 360 to xbox one
open minecraft xbox one edition and download your save there, playtest it to make sure it doesn't crash
open the "new" minecraft and import your xbox one saves, playtest it again so it doesn't crash
get a realms subscription and upload your world there (i used my 30 day free trial)
head over to PC and download the world from there

if it's the java version of minecraft then you'll have to get horizon or whatever it's called, put your save on a USB stick, and figure things out from there, been years sinc ei did it

nope, they constantly change

okay i know that name horizon , will look into that

@LiveLatios what do you mean by "new" minecraft and import ? thank you for your time ( yes the world has already been uploaded to my xbox one)

D

Deleted User

okay i know that name horizon , will look into that

@LiveLatios what do you mean by "new" minecraft and import ? thank you for your time ( yes the world has already been uploaded to my xbox one)
"new" minecraft as in the "better together update" the cross platform update, afaik you already have it if you had a minecraft account already for the java version, it gives you a free copy, you just have to claim it

and "import" is a thing that the new minecraft does for old xbox one saves. as seen in the screenshot
upload_2018-1-21_7-52-53.png
upload_2018-1-21_7-53-38.png

difference between the xbox one minecraft and the new minecraft
upload_2018-1-21_7-57-9.png

upload_2018-1-21_7-57-34.png

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.