Hardware XBOX 360 (Jasper) console only for $20.00. Good deal?

Is this a good deal?

• Total voters

MSearles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He says it works. It does come with a 120 GB official hard drive.
The DVD tray sticks sometimes. But it doesn't come with any cords/controllers. Is this a good deal?
I think it's worth it just for the hard drive alone.
I searched Amazon and eBay for 120 GB XBOX 360 hard drives and can't find anything cheaper than $20.00

00E0E_fTJRwAHhM7_600x450.jpg

Last edited by MSearles,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Depending upon the model then the DVD tray might just be a bit sticky. If you can pull it apart and clean it then it will spring back to life. Even if it was a pain then there are a bunch of hacks (see JTAG and RGH) and after that you can use your shiny 120 gig drive or USB to load games from.
Controllers I am seeing go for not a lot at car boot sales and yard sales and what have you.
Power supply wise it should be able to take any other supply on the original style 360 -- it was the lowest power version so its thing is blocked from the older ones but
Video wise it is HDMI so go with that, if not VGA leads exist.
Reliability wise then the jasper line is as good as it got for the original style 360.

Game wise then there are loads of nice things for the 360, less if you had a gaming PC throughout its life and currently but if not and if you can't be bothered to play on the PC (and even better if you have a hacked 360) then you can have a great time.

JeBobs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He says it works. It does come with a 120 GB official hard drive.
The DVD tray sticks sometimes. But it doesn't come with any cords/controllers. Is this a good deal?
I think it's worth it just for the hard drive alone.
I searched Amazon and eBay for 120 GB XBOX 360 hard drives and can't find anything cheaper than $20.00

View attachment 50582
Totally, $20 is a steal for a jasper, or any 360 really, and you can fix the disc tray, not a big deal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person