(xbox 360) ixtreme LT+ 1.91 released

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by FAST6191, Aug 8, 2011.

Aug 8, 2011
  1. FAST6191
    OP

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    For those that missed it the new dash that hit on the 19th of July ( 2.0.13599.0 ) ostensibly as "preparation for additional system enhancements coming to Xbox 360 later this year" also rejigged AP2.5 (technically now AP2.6) but unlike the last few that saw people have to reburn their AP2.5 laden games (the same 6 there has been for a while-Fable III,Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Halo: Reach, Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2) with new patches these needed a new firmware to fix and this is that fix (assuming you had them patched for 13146 you do not need to reburn*). Those new to AP2.5 really should read up on the matter but the short version it is an enhanced protection seen on 6 games that most DVD drives support (samsung are immune and some hitachi models are as well as are JTAG hacked machines should you patch them to be).

Those with Slim 360s do note it also locked down SPI so make sure you have keys and such before updating as newer hacks are somewhat troublesome (I am not sure quite where everything sits with the slim hacks and newest drives/firmwares- MS is taking it somewhat more seriously than things in the past).

*ABGX360 should be able to handle it but you do also have 360 Games Patcher from SoulHeaven/librasoft. Do note there were some half working (working but oh so detectable) AP2.5 patches floating around so should you have used them you are going to need to reburn (ABGX360 should be good).

Naturally jungleflasher got some updates in the meantime
    http://www.jungleflasher.net/downloads.html

ixtreme LT+ 1.91 NFO
    Code:
    C4EÆs iXtreme LT+ in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Official release of the iXtreme LT+ v1.91

- New random AP26 challenges defeated. Due to the new AP26 random challenges the safety freeze for unknown or bad AP25 data is no longer supported.
    ÂÂPlease ensure your AP25 data is correct for the dashboard version you are using.

- No need to reburn current AP25 backups from dashboard 13146

I would like to dedicate this fw to all the dead DG-16D4S drives from the kamikazi hack

Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
    Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their support to this project.
    Jungleflasher
    Code:
    ÂÂÂÂJungleFlasher 0.1.86(267)
    ÂÂÂÂ========================================
    ÂÂÂÂSupport for LT Plus 1.91
    ÂÂÂÂ-Lite-on Slim 0272, 0225, 0225u, 0401
    ÂÂÂÂ-Lite-on Phat 02510C
    ÂÂÂÂ-Benq 04421C
    ÂÂÂÂ-Hitachi 78/79

ÂÂÂÂBug fix for non USB MTK routines: Read, Write, Phatkey etc....

ÂÂÂÂSupport for Sputnik/Russian MXIC unlock methods.

2. ShawnTRods

Member ShawnTRods GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Good stuff [​IMG]
    Thanks for the info.

3. gokuguy

Member gokuguy GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Pretty cool, but is it safe at this time? Have Microsoft went back to focusing on JTag users? Sorry for the question, I've been away for a while.

4. FAST6191
    OP

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Indications are MS is gearing up for something but as far as this sort of thing goes this version of LT is safe enough.

Others reading we have since seen a couple of updates to the slim Lite-On 9504 drives as well as the return of dosflash and a new slim drive hack method for locked drives. Also XDG3 games are now in the wild (Dead Island*, the new Warhammer 40K and Driver SF) but 2.0 of LT+ should be along before that.

*I just saw a non XDG3 version (different pressings I guess) and I will post it up shortly.