"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

xboxboxart.jpg

Rating: 9.5/10

Techno Kitten Adventure, is a Indie Game developed by Elite Gudz. It also has made appearances on iOS, and the Windows Phone 7. Techno Kitten Adventure, is a very good pickup, and play game. The objective is simple, fly your choice of kitten through the perilous worlds. While holding the A button your kitten will ascend, while not holding it your kitten will descend. Simple enough, but the trick is that a series a text, rainbows, and strobes will appear while you're playing the game. The obstacles usually appear in sync with the music the game is famous for, tracks like Sea of Love (Hixxy Remix) by Frisco. Overall, it's a great game that had me hooked from the beginning, and with a $1 (80 MS Points.) price tag, you can't go wrong. I just wished they would have done two things, made a warning about the strobe lights, and possible have added a few more great songs.

Gameplay:

[yt]IeiDWJxHuOk[/yt]
[yt]pqq9TElDwHY[/yt]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1