XBOX 360 green lights but no image or audio

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Sr. G, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Sr. G
    OP

Sr. G Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2015
    Venezuela
    my xbox do not show image or video but it show me the normal green lights.
    it is hacked (it has a chip, do not ask me more, it comes from the store like this and i do not know ver. of the chip or how it works, only know it can play copies) but it was working until one day i want play i turn on but it do not show me nothing.

i bring it to a technical but he said to me "i have to apply a heat process but it can or can not work, you have to pay anyway *insert her the half of my salary*" so i want to be sure what it coul be

2. DinohScene

DinohScene Capture the Dino

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    Try and boot it via the eject button.
    If nothing comes up, swap out the HDMI cable or try it with the AV or a different AV cable.
    Is nothing still, I hate to break it to you but I got bad news then.

3. Sr. G
    OP

Sr. G Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2015
    Venezuela
    but, if this does not work, what could be the problem¿, i send it to the technical because i wanted to sell it, but if it can be solve then i am going to sell it for spare parts.
    i am going to do what you said, my first thought was the cable but i never try with another one because do not know anyone with a xbox :/

4. DinohScene

DinohScene Capture the Dino

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    HDMI cables are extremely cheap, Xbox AV cables however are proprietary and can only accept other 360 AV cables.