XBOX 360 green lights but no image or audio

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Sr. G, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Sr. G
    OP

Sr. G Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2015
    Venezuela
    my xbox do not show image or video but it show me the normal green lights.
    it is hacked (it has a chip, do not ask me more, it comes from the store like this and i do not know ver. of the chip or how it works, only know it can play copies) but it was working until one day i want play i turn on but it do not show me nothing.

i bring it to a technical but he said to me "i have to apply a heat process but it can or can not work, you have to pay anyway *insert her the half of my salary*" so i want to be sure what it coul be

2. DinohScene

DinohScene Feed Dino to the Sharks

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    Try and boot it via the eject button.
    If nothing comes up, swap out the HDMI cable or try it with the AV or a different AV cable.
    Is nothing still, I hate to break it to you but I got bad news then.

3. Sr. G
    OP

Sr. G Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2015
    Venezuela
    but, if this does not work, what could be the problem¿, i send it to the technical because i wanted to sell it, but if it can be solve then i am going to sell it for spare parts.
    i am going to do what you said, my first thought was the cable but i never try with another one because do not know anyone with a xbox :/

4. DinohScene

DinohScene Feed Dino to the Sharks

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    HDMI cables are extremely cheap, Xbox AV cables however are proprietary and can only accept other 360 AV cables.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice